Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amazing Vid. Family cat saves 4 year old boy from dog attack.

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CAT to the rescue..

Boy received several stitches. If you would like to read the story or more surveillance video go here: == click here ==

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
0 likes
I saw this today. That is one amazing and protective family cat to protect its little boy like that. I know animals do that especially when it is their family and I think that is very special and awesome. They should be very proud of that cat. It is very sad what happened to the little boy. The dog that bit the boy was taken to the dog shelter and I am sure it will be euthanized and then tested for rabbies, (even though it was a neighborhood dog. that is often the law.)

Why are they video taping this whole thing - even two cameras? But I want to know why the mom runs back from the little-bitty boy and he has to get up on his own and kind of fend for himself to get up and out of there? I hope there is a good reason.

RESCUE KITTY TO THE RESCUE!!

Someone deserves extra treats and lots of petting tonight! =^w^=

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure she backed/ran off to make sure the dog ran away ... to scare the dog away. At that point in the video, the dog was NOT visible and we can only speculate. Had she remained with the child, dog could have gotten braver. You have to show dog that YOU are more of a bad-ass than he is...ie..make dog become afraid of YOU. BTDT here in my own yard wit *(*&^ neighbor's dog(s) that wander up and have audacity to growl/"smile" at ME in MY yard. Out here in the "country" ... that would be one DEAD DOG (as seen in the vdeo) as far as I'm concerned. YES...we have (had) dogs and dtrs. service dog is very much a loved animal.

EDIT: I found this comment on another site I frequent...

"I saw that cat attacking the dog. In the news that I saw, they were saying that the mother went to get the dog and he bit her too. The little boy had to get 8 stitches. They didn't realize the cat had saved the boy until the dad was going through the surveillance tapes."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Why are they video taping this whole thing - even two cameras?

The video is from always running security cameras. Without the cameras recording the fast incident the boy’s family would have not found out of their hero cat… and us included. That dog was strong to be able to drag that boy, he could have done more. Sad occurrence, but I agree with the law if it was an unjustified attack. The website has also a picture of the boy stitched up.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was so touching! I love that cat for being so protective of the little boy.
'I was hot and horny as hell...'
Naked and Sexual (The Fiona Thrust Series, Episode 1)