Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you get aroused looking at yourself naked in a mirror?

last reply
109 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ever since I use young, I've always found it sexually arousing to stand naked in front of a mirror, I'm certainly no Adonis so I'm sure it doesn't depend on what you look like? Does anyone else get the same sexual stirrings when doing the same?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GentlemanJack
Ever since I use young, I've always found it sexually arousing to stand naked in front of a mirror, I'm certainly no Adonis so I'm sure it doesn't depend on what you look like? Does anyone else get the same sexual stirrings when doing the same?

No, only if someone is standing next to me.
Now if you were there, oh yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GentlemanJack

No, only if someone is standing next to me.
Now if you were there, oh yes!
Classified
0 likes
With my wife obscuring part of the view, bent over in front of me, yes!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty - on more occasions than one...
I don't intentionally strip in front of a mirror at random hours. This usually happens when I'm brushing my teeth in the morning or when I'm about to hit the shower in the evening.
And I'm no supermodel either. It just feels pretty damn good.x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a way I do. I am always looking for ways to make myself more attractive to my fiancé. If I like some new make-up that I apply, or comb my hair a different way, or even trim my pussy hair a different way, it sometimes turns me on. I just hope that what I like, he likes.
Lurker
0 likes
No not at all, the complete opposite in fact. I see too many imperfections to become aroused.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No way, never have. When I was at school a pal confided that he found it erotic to see himself naked in the mirror. I found out much later that he was gay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VelvetDesire
No not at all, the complete opposite in fact. I see too many imperfections to become aroused.

Me too!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VelvetDesire

It's those imperfections that make us special and stop us being Barbie and Ken manequinnes...Vive La Difference!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes at times I do. Recent time (last week) comes to mind - was on a business trip in my hotel room - long edging session - now and again walked around the room - full length mirror - would stand and stroke while watching myself in the mirror - that was pretty hot but I was highly aroused at the time smile Even snapped a few mirror selfies to sext with lol.
0 likes
Not that I am that great and certainly do not think myself to be, but ~ yes, it's 'a little' erotic and exciting to me especially if I am already excited). I would enjoy it much more with my boyfriend standing behind me, though. ^0^

Yes, I am a PAWG - but that does NOT turn me on, lol, only my bf
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say this has ever happened.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if Im having a good hair day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the only mirror I have is the one I shave in it would be rather difficult. I suppose it could be done for a partial view of my nether regions if I stood on a chair or something but the act of looking for a chair to look at my dick in the mirror seems amusing rather than arousing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes especially after shaving in the shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yea, watched myself masturbate a few times
Site administrator
0 likes

I think that sums up my reaction.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can remember once, but it was more curiosity than arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah it gets me really hot but only if I'm wearing this dress.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes always
My hands automatically start roaming all over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no I have better taste lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to, when I was modeling and all made up for a photo-shoot. The self-arousal made for better photography.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really aroused but sometimes I do like to watch myself totally naked in a mirror.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.