Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you achieve orgasm from having only your balls stimulated?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you achieve orgasm if nothing else on you is touched or stimulated in any fashion except your balls?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never have, but I'm extremely sensitive to pain there. Tea bagging can put me in agony.
Lurker
0 likes
Orgasm NO. BUT, done properly it WILL make my boner a LOT harder (HINT!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scrappybrunette29
Can you achieve orgasm if nothing else on you is touched or stimulated in any fashion except your balls?

As I've grown older sweet, I find that this can give me a climax. Interestingly, I often reach a climax with just a body massage....

X.
Lurker
0 likes

Have not set out to try it - think likely not - but I'll look to give it a try and see. I have orgasmed from only having my prostate massaged.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
No. It's incredibly pleasant and makes me as hard as a rock, but if anything, it will prolong my orgasm. I love having them sucked though. It's a wonderful way to make a blow job last much longer.
Lurker
0 likes
Stimulating my balls, is an amazing part of both sex and masturbation.

The underside of my balls are extremely sensitive, and I love to have them licked gently

On the other hand, fucking and having them play with, "milked" or gripped with long fingernails, drives me wild

I've never cum from direct stimulation, but the extra stimulation makes an orgasm go from ordinary to extraordinary smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I haven't, but I'm not keen on them being touched. There will be guys that can, because we're all different. I had a friend who could cum with just his nipples being played with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I love to have my balls touched, massaged or sucked, no, I need more stimulation that than that.

It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I agree....as much as I like my nuts played with and fondled I need more direct stimulation to cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on how long it's been....but normally, no.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never climaxed during any kind of ball stimulation ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A full orgasm no, but makes me ooze pre-cum in a big way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
A full orgasm no, but makes me ooze pre-cum in a big way.

Yes, same with me...
It's All Good! :-)