Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you get mad if a random sexy hunk smacks your ass from nowhere?

last reply
58 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What would be your reaction if some perverted put his hands on your "goods"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if a girl did this, I'd be mad. But if I knew then, It'd be acceptable. I would enjoy it though, even though I'd be mad. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I would be mad but deep down inside id enjoy it
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah...it's an 'In-Your-Face' situation. Right in front of everyone. And deep down, inside, personally, I wouldn't like it at all. When I was done he would understand that.
Lurker
0 likes
I would try with everything I have to scratch his eyes out! I would make him beg for mercy and torture him until he begged to die! Someone touching my ass without permission better not EVER happen!
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04

I doubt I'd get mad or anything but it depends on if they continued things.

Noooo! "Excuse me?!" - would be my reaction and I would be embarrassed, walk off head down, or give him a serious look/glare and not appreciate it. I would shake my head. That is a little handsy - TOO handsy. This has happened to me and it really shocked me. My boyfriend might feel like putting some hands on TOO -and NOT in a good way! Even if I did not have a boyfriend, that is not okay and it IS disrespectful when I DO have a boyfriend, as well to him. I have ALSO had some still try to get by with it~ being clever and even if they are extremely good-looking and "try" to seem polite ... it really is not a smart thng to do.

Being able to go for what you want is ONE thing - having absolutely NO boundaries at all is another.

Lurker
0 likes
it happens to me at work most nights, being a dancer you learn to ignore it. it's some of the comments that piss me off more than the ass slaps or being groped
0 likes
happens quite a bit when I'm not around my hubby, mind it did happen once with him there....

Absolutely hate it, kinda feels like I've been objectified in a way , yet it is an ego boost :P
Lurker
0 likes
Would I get mad if I were sexually assaulted? Yes, I would get mad if I were sexually assaulted.

I'd also report the creep to the police, testify at his trial, and show up at his sentencing hearing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bedhead82
Would I get mad if I were sexually assaulted? Yes, I would get mad if I were sexually assaulted.

I'd also report the creep to the police, testify at his trial, and show up at his sentencing hearing.

I like your style smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate it. And I'm big enough to whack 'em back with in the balls or on the ass, depending on which is more accessible.

Actually, whether it's my size, or my somewhat butch wardrobe, or my semi-masculine "dyke vibes," nobody has ever pinched or slapped my ass.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04

I'd kick him in his "goods".

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood, depends on his approach. Did he say something sleazy, oogy or cheesy? Was there an audience on knowing bystanders awaiting a reponse from me? Was I egging it on? Was I attracted to him and making eyes from across the room? There are a lot of ifs here. If I was intiving a stranger to do this in public then I would like it. If it was done in a cheap, nasty disrespectful way I would smack the shit out of the man or woman.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be real mad. He's likely to end up receiving a slap on the face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am used to this. If it is a light tap or squeeze I usually ignore it. But if a guy make a show of it by slapping my ass or squeezing my tits then look out. I will turn and smile and rub up against him. I will reach and rub his cock and ask if he likes that. Then I will squeezes his balls so hard he will throw up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04

Does he want his hand back?

I'm often on the edge of losing my temper. Sometimes I leave the house begging for someone to cross the line and give me permission to beat the ever loving fucking shit out of someone.

I think touching me when uninvited would be the release I've wanted to have for years. I'd unleash 34 years of pent up anger, spite, rage, and angst that my sisters and parents have caused, that my husband has fueled, and my long distance family has spawned - all of it will be focused on the bastard's fucking face. Repeatedly, until he stopped moving and my hands go numb.

Unfortunately, I bet you when I finally crack and go psycho on someone it'll be over a traffic dispute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hunky smacks my ass and i get annoyed or angry at him???
hmmm no!
Lurker
0 likes
I think we women are used to being groped or spanked in public.
its very common.
but still the idea in itself is a bit turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
I think we women are used to being groped or spanked in public.
its very common.
but still the idea in itself is a bit turn on.

It's common?

jesus - I'm sorry if you have dealt with it so often you've come to accept that level of barbarism.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I get mad. It happens from time to time where I work.

Some guys are always trying to grab your attention. They think it is cute or funny when they smack or pinch you on the ass. When you give them that look that says
DO NOT fuck with me, they just say I was just trying to get ya bring us another round or I didn't mean it.

Yes, you got my attention and not in a good way. I give one glare with a warning not to do it again. If it happens again, they either get bounced out or a tray full drinks spilled all over them.

If want your hands on me you will know.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be mad if it was some random person. If it was someone i knew i would just laugh it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by steelballz04

If he went for a handful of monkey I'd be pissed, an ass grab is ok with me. But guys, don't do that to a girl you don't know; it could be hazardous to your health!
Lurker
0 likes
I would be mad, and he would get a knee in his groin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I'd kick him in his "goods".

That's what I did. It definitely stops bad behavior.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I'd turn right around and smack his dick. Then leer and make kissy noises at him. Call him a slut.

Some men are pigs. They should be shown how it feels.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Id laugh. The jokes on him really.
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Story Verifier
0 likes
It doesn't matter whether he's a hunk or a balding old man. Touching someone inappropriately in that way is sexual assault. The very least he deserves is a swift kick in the groin before being reported to the police. Let someone away with that once and his next victim might end up with something far worse than a slap on the bottom!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen
It doesn't matter whether he's a hunk or a balding old man. Touching someone inappropriately in that way is sexual assault. The very least he deserves is a swift kick in the groin before being reported to the police. Let someone away with that once and his next victim might end up with something far worse than a slap on the bottom!

I agree it doesn't matter if he's the sexiest guy ever it's not appreciated by most woman and they should learn that. So good slap across the face or hard kick to the groin is what any guy would get.