Wife's Fantasy Request

last reply
116 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Lurker
1 like
If your wife has a fantasy that she wants would you do it for her?

Her fantasy is to watch you with another guy! She said its fair play since you would like to see her with another woman. But in order to see her with another woman she wants to watch you with another guy first. What do you do?
Lurker
0 likes
Tell her to set it up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by lacr0236
Tell her to set it up

I'm there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex had fantasies like this, also liked cross dressing guys.

That's when we realized we were heading in different directions. We're both still close as friends, but are now married to people more like our own taste.
Lurker
1 like
In a heartbeat. It's actually a fantasy of mine but would never happen...
Lurker
0 likes
no way
Lurker
0 likes
Tell her ok as long as it is in the presence of your wife and the other female, then they get it on for you guys, then you have a foursome.
Lurker
0 likes
I like your thinking there John
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Shout yeah let's do it no more secret bi life always wanted to do that for her
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes! I've done it and it's great with her giving instructions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont turn down much, but that would be one I would have to.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I've always thought that when I love someone I would do ANYTHING for that person, whether it turned me on or not.

As long as it wasn't something I found offensive, I would do anything sexually that my wife asked me to. I should probably say that I've had some gay experiences in the past, although my wife doesn't know, but if she ever wanted a bi-MMF threesome, I would definitely be up for it. If I'd never experienced it before, I still would do it for my wife.
Lurker
0 likes
well first off, i would rather not see her with anyone besides me. but if i wanted to see her with another girl i would rather just fantasize about it instead of letting her know that i fantasize about it and would like to see her do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tell her sure ifs that what she wants. It would have to mmf than later ffm.
0 likes
Quote by Pat278

Her fantasy is to watch you with another guy! She said its fair play since you would like to see her with another woman. But in order to see her with another woman she wants to watch you with another guy first. What do you do?

Take it. Being with a guy is a big fantasy of mine so I can't see a problem with this. Makes some things easier for me, in fact. Ideally, of course, we find another bi-curious couple and mix and match to our heart's content.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If she and another woman got me hot enough I might try something in that passion. I had one experience when I was about 23, a hand job, and I really didn't like it so I've never gone there again.

I have wanted to watch her with another woman and then join in so I guess I'd have to agree to the opposite too, I am very much into equality. Recently soft-swapping then maybe a full swap have interested me. But now it'll never happen. She was NEVER interested so I just never pursued it. Now she pretends to be interested if I mention it but has lost all interest in sex. Oh well, I still have all the memories and live in them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I've always liked that expression but I think a "Goose" is better than a "Gander" any day.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pat278

I tell her to pick me a guy with the cock she wants to see me blow, set up the meeting, and then enjoyer herself as the guy and I enjoy ourselves!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Delighted to carry out my wife's fantasy request........regardless of what it involves (Errrrrr........but not animals, children or Methodists)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it or isn't it strange that both of my ex-wives wanted me to indulge in their fantasies, but they wouldn't indulge in mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
Is it or isn't it strange that both of my ex-wives wanted me to indulge in their fantasies, but they wouldn't indulge in mine.

Not that strange, if they are both EX-wives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell yes....i want to suck his cock as i fuck her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this would never happen, however I'd say all's fair and tell her to do it, but pretend I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to sucking on a cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Er no, that's too much for me. Sorry she's getting divorced - ha ha!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what are we waiting for?
Lurker
0 likes
So when is this going down...later today right!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I go first, how do I know you'll come through when it's your turn? Honestly, it's a different dynamic. Consider you're usually paid for a job at the end of a job, not before starting.

When it's your turn, if you refuse, or if you're genuinely freaked out and can't, I have no recourse.

I'd probably say, if it comes to that, I'm entitled to an experience with another woman as an alternative. So be sure you'll come through.