Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetishes that would constitute 'extreme niche' stories?

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've come across some fetishes and sexual interests lately that have my authoring wheels turning. Things such as maiesophilia (pregnancy sexual fetish) and so forth.

Are there any members of Lush who would ever be interested in reading an actual novel or novella that explores this or other fetishes that aren't common or well known?

Of course, I'm not just referring to maiesophilia - but other fetishes that might not be too common or have any stories written about them in a serious, full-thought approach. (Full character, a thorough plot, etc). So far, when it comes to pregnancy fetishes, the only thing I've really come across are 'breeding' stories and that's not quite what I have in mind. Mine would be a realistic exploration of the interest, not a semi-fantasy concept.

Please, PM me if you'd like - you don't have to address any of this in public.
Lurker
0 likes
I am sexually attracted to pregnant women and would love to read a story geared towards it.

I actually have plans to write one.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, Haineko.

I know there are some related stories online - but is there anything that you feel is missing from those that you'd appreciate? Do you think that authors of such stories actually understand the fetish or do you sometimes go .

I have a lot of different fetishes I'd like to write about, but when it comes to pregnancy I was thinking of examining the relationship drama that would come from a couple that don't quite see eye to eye on things. Maybe she isn't fully accepting of a pregnancy, and her partner wants her to understand how appealing she really is - so it would dig into their relationship dynamic and personal lives quite a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to read something where somebody has a sexual fetish for being spanked with a rubber chicken by somebody in a dragon suit. I met somebody who had this fetish. I don't know what it's called though, I think that's certainly niche.
Also, single mastectomy fetish. I met that one again, might be interesting to read.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Lurker
0 likes
I've come across some unusual examples in life as well - which is where my interest to do this came from.

Like Stygiophilia (arousal to hell/damnation) - I never thought I'd have a reason to explore this one, though the concept seemed interesting. Then I wrote my novella TDU and now part 2 will be all about that type of thing smile

I also want to write about Nebulophilia - arousal to fog. etc etc. Maybe an entire series to explore a lot of different fetishes that aren't well known.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Fetishes that would constitute 'extreme niche' stories?

In the early 2000's during the heyday of extreme activities I was banging a girl doggystyle and I popped open a can of fucking Mountain Dew® mid-thrust and took a big swig and then poured some on her back and big ass and the rest on my face then crushed the can and chucked it across the fucking patio before I busted a nut in that booty.

It was the most extreme thing I ever did.
Lurker
0 likes
Well that' a fabulous story - it seems you've beat me to it. There's nothing more i can do to that, you've flicked your magic fingers and worked up a gem, Felix biggrin