Big Cock or Lasting Longer

last reply
36 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok, its an either or situation, would you prefer a well hung thick cock over 7 inches but it cums in a couple of minutes , or a cock under 6 Inches but can last til you cum first ...
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy getting off so I would have gone with option 2 back when I was dating men.
Lurker
0 likes
big cock for my toys....longer lasting in my men
Lurker
0 likes
Lasting longer.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lasting longer on the whole but a big cock is nice!!!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Well definitely love stamina more from a man!
0 likes
Typically the stamina, but I can enjoy a big one that finishes early. They can be good to play with. Nobody specified vaginal intercourse, though that seemed to be the implication. It's situational, as with most things.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longer lasting for sure. He doesn't need to have a big dick, Just ask that he doesn't act like a big dick!
0 likes
Either...? Either one might be okay (?) How about Neither! I would actually prefer if I had to choose only ONE ~ something IMBETWEEN.

Big and micro fast vs. Small and yet lasts longer is not a fair choice.
In reality, it is the person I am going with, not their cock!

Hmmm. (That is just such a hard choice)... all I know is I do not need really big, and giant is not what I look for - because there IS such thing as too big or too small. These two probably are equal in pros and cons and balance out, so therefore hard to rule out or rule one way or the other really (without emotion, desire, personality- and JUST the anatomy). I DO like things to last~ more, but I like quickies too!

Is this written by a man with a small penis? Is that why?
I won't affirm. I can't. Sorry. Even just for curiosity sake, single or not I could not answer this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG Long Lasting is a must
0 likes
You are referring to someone about 10.16 cm/4 inches long when erect right? or 5.08 cm/2 inches -5 inches/12.7 cm when stiff length but that is able to last longer?

[excluded about 1-2 inches? 6 and up to just under 8 is excluded, correct?]

vs someone eight or above?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love hung men but if I can only have for a few minutes I would pass. Agree with Allie and Rachael, give me longer lasting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I like to have my brains fucked out, I definitely need longer lasting. I like cocks that make me come at least twice!

However, there are lots of tricks men use to last longer. So I'd be happy to try out Mr. Short Timer, just to see how long he can last, and just how well I can fit him inside me. I've yet to meet a cock my pussy couldn't handle, but I'm sure there is a first time for everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very subjective, but I'd go with longer lasting. Not that I'd turn down a big cock though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Longer lasting for sure. He doesn't need to have a big dick, Just ask that he doesn't act like a big dick!

You hit that right on the "Dick" head girl!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Big cocks in my experience are definitely overrated. I just feel sorry for men that they don't last as long as they should
Lurker
0 likes
Without the slightezt of doubt..................
BOTH
Lurker
0 likes
Without the slightezt of doubt..................
BOTH
no compromise on either quality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longer lasting for sure
Lurker
0 likes
LONG lasting for sure , in a perfect world , BOTH lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long lasting of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But a big cock is nice too
Lurker
0 likes
Longer lasting lover wins all the time
Lurker
0 likes
All hype.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'll date neither and ask my girlfriends to set me up with a guy who is big and lasts.i14h0YlQ5KFOlTir
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Arteetmarte666
Ok, its an either or situation, would you prefer a well hung thick cock over 7 inches but it cums in a couple of minutes , or a cock under 6 Inches but can last til you cum first ...

You can always address the issue of coming too soon ;) But you can't make a cock bigger.

That being said - I usually get at least one good orgasm and if anything it'll be just after he cums - the semen really does me in. And if I still don't get off with that then all he needs to do is stay there for a minute or two, holding still, and tell me a few dirty things. The other day he scolded me for being too loud while certain people were in the house and told me "you're sick for letting them hear you" - that got me off.

LOL

Dirty words and thoughts can go and long long long way with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longer lasting lover wins with me but if i can get a long lasting big cock that's heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some very interesting comments ladies.i like the nunber who have been diverse,by saying,they wouldnt turn a big cock down and,having seen my x,get her first 10"which was also a laster too,then,i know why,she said,that it was the best fucking shed ever had and,she,couldnt wait to have his cock again and did a number of times.it did look so good watching her take it and enjoy so much.
Lurker
0 likes
"toys" last as long as you want them to. hee and they dont have an asshole attached to them. get'em as big as you want.