Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self-Published Authors - Amazon eBook Section Added to Profiles - Promote Your Books

last reply
52 replies
12.3k views
5 watchers
4 likes
Matriarch
2 likes
We have added a section to members' profiles, so that those of you who have published stories on Amazon, can add your ebook titles.

You will find the new "Your eBooks" link in your settings: http://www.lushstories.com/membership/Details/your-ebooks.aspx?s=ebooks

It will look like this on your profile:

Hopefully this leads to more exposure and sales for those who publish their own stories.

Cheers,

Nicola
Matriarch
0 likes
That's the spirit!
Lurker
0 likes
Awesome Nicola - you rock!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Awesome Nicola - you rock!

Aw shucks!

Please help spread the word
Matriarch
0 likes
We have plans afoot to create our own section for our authors' ebooks, so they can be searched from a centralised location.

Stay tuned!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
We have plans afoot to create our own section for our authors' ebooks, so they can be searched from a centralised location.

Stay tuned!

Absolutely fantastic news for the Lush writers! Good luck with it, Nicola.
Lurker
0 likes
Love this!

This site gets more awesome every day
Lurker
0 likes
Good to know if I even post up on there. But I don't think I will be writing sex stories any time soon. Good addition though.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Stay tuned!

That's great news. The way Amazon has been suppressing them, someone needed to do this. Great idea, Nicola
Matriarch
0 likes
A small reminder, please do not add lines to your story submissions, concerning where to find your books on Amazon. They are either removed by our mods, or programmatically stripped. We don't allow any html code in story submissions, it would represent a site security issue.

Authors - please add your Amazon eBook URL's via this link in your settings: http://www.lushstories.com/membership/Details/your-ebooks.aspx?s=ebooks

If people like your sample story here, they are sure to look over your profile, and see all your published ebooks there.

Thank you.
Matriarch
0 likes
A bump for all our new authors who've published on Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was a great idea, Nicola, thank you very much x
'I was hot and horny as hell...'
Naked and Sexual (The Fiona Thrust Series, Episode 1)
Lurker
0 likes
meet hot sexy mates for sex and read hot sexy books at
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have three books and many articles published but none are fiction.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
I have three books and many articles published but none are fiction.

I believe it is immaterial whether the ebooks are fiction or not. The important thing is that they are available through Amazon books. I could be wrong, of course. I have one book of erotic stories in Spanish that I self-published through Smashwords and it is available on Amazon. It is now listed on my profile. There are two books I published with non-erotic material that I list on my profile on the blue site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

I believe it is immaterial whether the ebooks are fiction or not. The important thing is that they are available through Amazon books. I could be wrong, of course. I have one book of erotic stories in Spanish that I self-published through Smashwords and it is available on Amazon. It is now listed on my profile. There are two books I published with non-erotic material that I list on my profile on the blue site.

My books are on history and are available on Amazon and other sites but not as ebooks as far as I know. Perhaps I have misunderstood this question. The books are also under my real personal name, so I do not wish ot reveal my identity. That is my right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

After two years of work, my book is nearly finished (95,000 words - two chapters left to write). I am looking for BETA readers. If you have the time, I invite you to read my story and share your thoughts. Thank you.

=^.^=
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Question... if I have ebooks posted for sale on Amazon, is it against the terms and conditions for either lush or amazon for me to also post them here? just curious...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by SecretLush
Question... if I have ebooks posted for sale on Amazon, is it against the terms and conditions for either lush or amazon for me to also post them here? just curious...

My understanding is that Lush is cool with it. Amazon will scan the internet, and probably find the other story (they found mine on an erotica site that scrapes Lush for content). They will send you a message saying they prefer content is Amazon-only, but all they will ask you to do is confirm you own rights to it.

So personally, while I think you shouldn't have content on both Lush and Amazon, I don't think there's are any legal issues.
0 likes
Does the E book have to be erotic to be self promoted here?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Shadowforce1
Does the E book have to be erotic to be self promoted here?

It should be intended for an adult audience, whatever it is you're promoting.

Would you like to PM me and I'll take a look?

I'm sure it would be fine. Sprite has her "Knit your own underwear" eBook advertised here.
0 likes
Quote by nicola

It should be intended for an adult audience, whatever it is you're promoting.

Would you like to PM me and I'll take a look?

I'm sure it would be fine. Sprite has her "Knit your own underwear" eBook advertised here.

It is a fantasy-based story there is no adult theme to it as of yet. Unless you count chopping off heads as an adult? I just wanted to ask before I did something against the rules.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Shadowforce1

It is a fantasy-based story there is no adult theme to it as of yet. Unless you count chopping off heads as an adult? I just wanted to ask before I did something against the rules.

That should be fine!
0 likes
My Boyfriend's Possessive Brother

Finders keepers…sorry bro that’s not how things are going to go.

Isabella:

My mother died unexpectedly and without her I feel lost and numb.
I’m an orphan now and I have to move in with my estranged grandmother.
I meet the sweetest guy next door and before I know it we are dating.
He’s so good to me and good for me.
So, why is it that I can only think about his gorgeous older brother that somehow makes me feel alive again?

Killian:

I’m a professional boxer or I was until my knee went out on me and it was the last injury my body could handle.
I moved back to the home I grew up in to watch my brother and my fathers company.
My life feels bland and monotonous.
Then I meet Bella. My dream girl. My obsession. My brother’s girlfriend.
I’m powerless under her spell. She brings color back into my life.
I know we were meant for each other. She is mine and I’ll move heaven and hell to bond her to me forever.

Excerpt:

“My brother is just a boy. You need a man! You need me and you know how much I need you cuore mio, mia Bella.” (My love, my beauty.)

Warning: This insta-love story is a suspenseful romance with a HEA. Some of the dark themes in the story include drug use, abuse, graphic violence and descriptive sexual scenarios that may be triggering. Please read with caution and discretion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why just Amazon? Why not Smashwords? There may be others. I don't think we should be complicit in letting Amazon control the Ebook world.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Quote by nicola
A bump for all our new authors who've published on Amazon.

I'm probably being stupid, but how do we add new e-books to our member profile? My first two are still linked on the new version, but I can't see how to add my latest.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes

You can’t. The search feature on author ebooks doesn’t work yet either. 😕

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Quote by Saucymh

You can’t. The search feature on author ebooks doesn’t work yet either. 😕

I might put in a request for this to be done. It doesn't look good having a feature that doesn't work. Though the last thing I suggested hasn't happened yet, so I won't hold my breath.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx