What's your opinion on vajazzling?

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Vajazzling involves getting a Brazilian bikini wax and then putting individual Swarovski crystals on the outside (I think—I mean, I hope—just the outside) of the vaginal region using adhesive.

http://gawker.com/5480296/ladies-leave-your-vajazzler-at-home

What's your opinion on vajazzling? Would you personally go for it?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
As a guy, I really don't find it appealing. I don't really enjoy overt jewelry in the first place, plus this looks a little awkward, superficial and inconvenient. I usually enjoy kissing/licking girls' pubis, I'm not quite interested in licking an array of fake diamonds.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not something i would ever do...can't see the appeal myself
[
Lurker
0 likes
It just sounds a little weird. Like putting on those fake stick on earrings you wore as a kid... Plus it would probably hurt if one of them fell off. lol
0 likes
Hmmm... I probably would not do this simply because I do not like "bumpy" things and fake things that can come off... not that I dislike swarovski crystals (as far as fake jewelry things, this is my exception for earrings and the like). Even on a pedi, I have them add a dot of glitter instead of a plastic rhinestone. This may be erotic, and it seems pretty, but the only thing I could see for myself would be for a distinct tan outline it would be pretty. I also like "temporary/changeable."
The Linebacker
0 likes
Vajazzling is not for you missionary position only Puritans.

It is fun! It looks damn slutty as hell and what is better than that when your naked with your lover? My wife has vajazzled for several special occasions like our anniversary. Just seeing her vajazzled while wearing thigh highs, heels a corset and open nipple bra. Whoa damn! Sure the crystals are eventually come to fall off, but its fun in the meantime.

Experimenting with your love making is a lot of fun. Don't be a prude. This ain't the Mayflower anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think it would be something different. I find the belly rings sexy so I guess its just a new embellishment craze.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL

That just made me laugh my ass off. But whatever - it just looks like fun, better than a permanent tattoo on your hooha.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've done the little crystal heart thing on the inside of my hip bone/pelvis. I also did a little skull-crossbones in the same area when I wore a really low mini-skirt for a Hallowe'en party. I haven't vajazzled directly on my vajayjay.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Vajazzling is not for you missionary position only Puritans.

It is fun! It looks damn slutty as hell and what is better than that when your naked with your lover? My wife has vajazzled for several special occasions like our anniversary. Just seeing her vajazzled while wearing thigh highs, heels a corset and open nipple bra. Whoa damn! Sure the crystals are eventually come to fall off, but its fun in the meantime.

Experimenting with your love making is a lot of fun. Don't be a prude. This ain't the Mayflower anymore.

Have you pejazzled or scrotazzled yet, Buz?

Gives new meaning to 'Shiny Disco Balls'. Get the tunes started, striptease and bling out your scrotazzled goodness for the wife!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Have you pejazzled or scrotazzled yet, Buz?

Gives new meaning to 'Shiny Disco Balls'. Get the tunes started, striptease and bling out your scrotazzled goodness for the wife!

Hmmmmm... that's a thought. And maybe get my butt pierced too. smile If I did get a pejazzle or scotazzle and dance for my wife she'd laugh and laugh and laugh. So maybe I will. I love to make her laugh.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I would never do it unless it was for a photo-shoot, and I could get it off me right quick!