normal not so normal problem

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hows it going guys its been a while since I posted/commented..
Anywho, I have a small dilemma... So I have 2 FWB's now with fwb number 1 I can have sex with her for a good hour maybe more non stop. Thats not my problem though.. my problem is with fwb number 2 I only last say 10 minutes -__- anyone else have this problem? Or am I just being dumb
Lurker
0 likes
I wish I had this problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your not dumb. You're extremely lucky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity
Hows it going guys its been a while since I posted/commented..
Anywho, I have a small dilemma... So I have 2 FWB's now with fwb number 1 I can have sex with her for a good hour maybe more non stop. Thats not my problem though.. my problem is with fwb number 2 I only last say 10 minutes -__- anyone else have this problem? Or am I just being dumb

It just sounds like friend 2 can push your buttons for some reason. Maybe she is newer or you find her sexier. Any number of reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
Your not dumb. You're extremely lucky!

I hate to say I don't see how I'm extreemely lucky lol I mean I look like a dumb asd with fwb number 2 -__- no bueno and I can't say I find her easier lol as shes a bbw but a cute one lol but seriously wtf I'm stumped
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by northernowl
I wish I had this problem

Oh ? How so? I don't think I'd want anyone to have this problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It just sounds like friend 2 can push your buttons for some reason. Maybe she is newer or you find her sexier. Any number of reasons.

I guess she does push my buttons but I just recently started with fwb number 2 so I guess it could have to do with getting comfortable too? I'm not sure but fml
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity

I guess she does push my buttons but I just recently started with fwb number 2 so I guess it could have to do with getting comfortable too? I'm not sure but fml

The fact that she's new is often a reason to orgasm quicker. On the good side, you can usually get hard again more quickly as well. So just go for round 2, lol.
Seriously though, no guy is like a machine, even with the same partner. It's all to do with the mind and how turned on you are. If you were in a situation with partner 1 that you very exciting, say outdoors where you may be seen, you will cum more quickly than usual.
It could be that sex with partner one is slow and passionate. Whereas with partner two it's more animalistic and raw.
The reasons are endless, but don't worry about it. Enjoy the variation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

The fact that she's new is often a reason to orgasm quicker. On the good side, you can usually get hard again more quickly as well. So just go for round 2, lol.
Seriously though, no guy is like a machine, even with the same partner. It's all to do with the mind and how turned on you are. If you were in a situation with partner 1 that you very exciting, say outdoors where you may be seen, you will cum more quickly than usual.
It could be that sex with partner one is slow and passionate. Whereas with partner two it's more animalistic and raw.
The reasons are endless, but don't worry about it. Enjoy the variation.

Oh I enjoy it... I just feel kinda odd about it you know? but yea I think its just until I get comfortable with her we will see.
Lurker
0 likes
No one likes a braggart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok first off I am going to sound like a jerk. Dude you don't have a problem you HAVE two fwb. Now the solution is simple think of fwb# 1 when you are with fwb# 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Synapsefirings72
No one likes a braggart.

Well I wasn't trying to brag... I was having a legitimate questi9n lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoldenMcCrank
Ok first off I am going to sound like a jerk. Dude you don't have a problem you HAVE two fwb. Now the solution is simple think of fwb# 1 when you are with fwb# 2

Lol I know I know nahhh I got over it.. it was just a matter of getting comfortable with her... now I'm only with her fwb number 1 is gone I likes number 2 much better