Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have u ever masturbated in a public place before?

last reply
82 replies
7.5k views
7 watchers
46 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I was really young (like 14 maybe). I masterbated on a train. We had a big table so I could hide what I was doing underneath the table and a magazine. But I will always remember doing it because there was the most beautiful blonde hippy looking chick asleep sitting on the seat to my right. I can't remember how I wiped anything away. But I know I cum. I'd never have the balls to do that now haha.

Not sure if this counts or not, but I also did it in a car once when my girlfriend wasn't in the mood so I wanked off onto her tits/top. And then we went to the cinema with my jizz drying on her top biggrin
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Does at a sleepover with my friend count? she was asleep
Lurker
4 likes
parking lots and in traffic
Lurker
1 like
outside at a campground, mens room at the mall
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On a cliff, high over a river gorge. (and lots of other places slightly safer! lol)
0 likes
On a boat, against the deck rail. In a garage. In a police car when I was 18,
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What? You're not supposed to do that now, too? Geez.....
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
in my car driving down the interstate
Lurker
1 like
Countless times, but never again. Laws on sexuality have become rather draconian and I'd rather not have to register as a sex offender.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a classroom, restroom, parking lot, and on a porch of an empty house got caught by my friend too ^^;;
Lurker
0 likes
yes in public restroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times, it was a great feeling, but I don't want to get caught so never again
Lurker
0 likes
car, restroom, classroom, park, parties
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was younger
Lurker
0 likes
in my car
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Car, restroom, work, dressing room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep! At a football game. On a subway car. At a traffic light. In a restaurant booth. In my office...and on and on and on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Last time was in elevator
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it was early in the morning so i had morning wood. I drove to the gym an when i got there i still had the boner so i parked and jacked off in my car before going inside.
God Empress of Lush
2 likes
In the park and on the beach (under a towel or jacket usually). In lectures at Uni. And now at work, under the desk. Oh, and on the North Greenwich Cable Car - that was fun.

And some other riskier places, but more discreetly, just rubbing my clit through my dress.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

On a beach dune overlooking a lovely bay......

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, at my work lab once when it was empty.

I would also when I worked doing food delivery and it was dead. Would find an empty parking lot and start touching myself

0 likes

Never someplace really public, but I used to work alone on Saturday nights backing up an old school computer system (8 open reel tapes at 20min per tape, do the math) and did get off sometimes while waiting between tape changes.