11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would be 32DD-25-35
0 likes
Honestly I think most guys would love to say they knew exactly what they were looking for... personally I could sit here and say I prefer little to no hour glass action, but then I'll see a woman at the gym and completely change my mind. I prefer athletic, but if I start talking about cup size, then once again, in a few hours at the beach I would have gone back and forth. I think it is very much along the lines of does a guy prefer a blonde or brunette? For most of us I tend to say recency effect has more to do with it than anything.

I'd go with fitness and sex appeal being the only two measurements I know for certain will never change.

But to avoid in critical feedback I do know that some guys are laser focused on a certain type of body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that I have any. Of course, I don't want someone too big or too small, but other than that I can't give you specifics. The only thing I require every time is a pretty face and a nice smile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere between 5 and 8 inches is perfect for me.X6kHM1kAvmlAfNe7
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Anywhere between 5 and 8 inches is perfect for me.Zp2gdlmxCyJoLDlO

Haha nice, I suppose I should have been more specific smile
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect measurements are those of the woman I am in love with and want to spend the rest of my life with. No other woman can match her in my eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leggy, slightly athletic women are a joy to behold but I don't really have a fixed preference and certainly not ideal measurements - women of almost all sorts can be attractive to me.
Clumeleon
0 likes
8".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DiscreetAndMature
The perfect measurements are those of the woman I am in love with and want to spend the rest of my life with. No other woman can match her in my eyes.

I agree
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Precisely. I wish women would understand that for their own sanity.
Lurker
0 likes

Agreed - with a slight bias towards heights near 5' (have had that bias since my college gf) - and a large bias towards a high sense of humor measurement smile
0 likes
No such thing for me. I've been attracted to slim, small-breasted beauties and voluptuous ones and everything in between. There's more to beauty than a set of numbers.