Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if i don't feel comfortable with my huge boobs should i get a boob reduction?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've known three women who did that. All were huge and all were glad they did it. All said their backs didn't hurt for the first time in years.

I wish you the best. Just make up your own mind.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's your body. Consult with a doctor to find out what the risks are - scarring, loss of feeling, etc - and possible alternatives. Check with trustworthy people that you have a realistic body image. Remember that you don't have to look a certain way to please other people. And then make an informed choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I think you should Ask The Gals if you are serious about it. There will be plenty of women on Lush that can give you better advice and information than the guys.
Lurker
0 likes
In the end, you need to do what you feel is best for yourself. I have known several women who have gotten a breast reduction and all were happy with the end result. Please take into account all that a breast reduction entails...recovery time, anesthetic reactions, scarring, etc. Have a sit down with your family doctor and he/she will best be able to guide you in what is best for you. Good Luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know a few women who have gotten breast implants but none that have gotten them reduced in size. But I'll tell you the same thing I told them. If it will make you feel better, for whatever reason, than do it. But think it over very carefully weighing the pros and cons. And make sure it is what YOU want to do and not doing it for someone else.

Just curious, how big are you and are you physically uncomfortable or is more a psychological thing where you are tired of stares and comments? Or a little of both?

Good Luck in what ever you choose to do.
Lurker
0 likes
True Story. (Hi Jayne!)

When I first met, let's call her Katy, a TINY (4'11") but extremely pretty young woman, I couldn't but notice her large breasts. We found ourselves alone, smoking, outside a hotel bar and I said, "You know, I don't really consider myself a 'breast-man' as it were, but you have the most amazing bosum, if you don't mind my saying..." And she smiled and said, "Well, thank you..." And you know, this was ALMOST the first thing I EVER said to Katy. I never mentioned her beautiful eyes, her perfect legs, her shining dark bobbed hair, her pretty face... Well, not till much later, anyway... Eventually, I asked her out, and we subsequently lived together for two years. We're still close friends.

But...

EVERY TIME in those two years that I introduced her to friends, and on many occasions when we met perfect strangers, EVERY GUY mentioned her breasts. Now, in what was MEANT, (as I had meant it) in a COMPLIMENTARY way, but I grew to realize how FUCKING BORING these remarks were to her. She actually told me once, "Well, they have to get the tit thing out of the way first..." but I know it bothered her. It bothered ME only because I saw that in my first meeting with her I HAD BEEN JUST AS CRASS and frankly rude. I can be an idiot. (Rather hypocritically, I would sometimes feel a sharp stab of anger towards people who mentioned it, thinking, "There's More To Her Than Her Tits, You Dick-Head!")

I grew to LOVE her breasts, never having been with a very-large breasted girl before but that's not really the point.

I guess if your breast size, (big or small) causes you physical or indeed psychological anguish then a surgical solution must be a consideration. But I'm really glad Katy never went down that road.

xx Steph