Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What, in your opinion, is the best position for sucking a cock?

last reply
181 replies
22.0k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Very interested in hearing your comments on this topic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any position for me is good. my favourite is to be have my hands tied together and my head hanging over the edge of the bed or the edge of a table, allowing the guy to roughly fuck my face. It makes me feel so under his control
Lurker
0 likes
On my kneeshands tied back and he pumps it in my open mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the responces.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite position is the one where it's in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bibikerluvs69
My favorite position is the one where it's in my mouth.

Exactly. On my knees licking and sucking is my favorite cock sucking position.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
On my knees with him sitting or standing in front of me.
Lurker
0 likes
love being on my knees as I suck him
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On my knees with him standing or sitting with eye contact as I suck.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
On your back head over the edge of bed
Big-haired Bitch
1 like
My favorite is the old fashioned way which is me on my knees, whether he's sitting down or standing up. I also love him sitting down and me leaning over to suck his dick. Another favorite is both of us sitting across from each other, and me leaning forward.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Well love all positions to suck a cock but i have to admit I do love being on my knees in front of my lover so i can stare into his eyes while sucking him.
Story Verifier
0 likes
We did all of that, bent over anything that worked, kneeling sitting, standing, 69, the important thing was we both liked it.

The favorite became me lying on my right side, her facing me pulling my right knee into her crotch while she had her left hand around me and I was thrusting through it into her mouth. It felt like her mouth was 8 inches deep and I was fighting to get in it was so tight. She could suck me so hard that I felt like a pancake flipping through the air when I finished. She loved that too. I miss that a great deal.

She did not like me doing her though.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
On my knees with him standing or sat on the bed works fine!
Lurker
0 likes
On my knees with him standing or sitting is great.

I also love being on my back with a pillow for support whilst he straddles my chest and eases it into my mouth. I love grabbing his bum cheeks whilst in this position and pulling him towards me.
Lurker
0 likes
On my knees, of course, with him sitting in front of me. When sucking a guy, though, I do like him to be completely naked at least from the waist downwards
Lurker
0 likes
I like it in any position where I can look up at him. I like him to have a certain amount of control too, such as me being on my back while he is on top... that seems to work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it depends on him. If he's curved (and I've had one like a banana) that kind of limits my angles. In that case kneeling beside him (away from him) means no teeth dragging.

Straight? SKy's the limit! My favorite is to kneel in front of him, he can be standing or sitting. Him standing means I can run my hands everywhere that turns me on while I blow him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like them all. I like the eye contact and being able to see her and see what she is doing. But I also like to have her pussy to eat and enjoy while she is sucking on me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
On my knees is my preference, with him sitting is best but standing is ok too. There must be a lot of eye contact especially at the moment he cums.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like getting on my knees below him to suck him gives me perfect way to enjoy it all of his cock. or on all fours.
Lurker
0 likes
One's mouth taking it all while they are on a wheel that is spinning. I call that 3 way motion. Her head, my hips, and the wheel.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
On m knees is my favorite, him on his back is good. I don't care for positions where i loose control and he can ram it down m throat, especially if he has a big cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oklahomaguy
On your back head over the edge of bed

Totally agree.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I agree with you. definitely on my knees.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to stand while the person ucking my cock is on their knees sucking away
0 likes
It entirely depends. Right now, I'd say on my back, on my bed with him straddling my face and maybe fucking my throat while another guy fucks me hard.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Best position is him laying down and me laying on top doing a 69. That way I get some action at the same time. Also it is a different sensation for me having an orgasm with a cock in my mouth and trying to carry on sucking when I am cumming.