Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The question isn't how many rounds "I" can go, it's how many rounds HE can go
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know. I've never had sex. Oops?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the most I've ever gone in a session was three times. The first time that happened was the most memorable, because after I came the first time she grabbed me and just said, "You're not done yet!" And we certainly weren't.
I think I've done it seven times in one weekend, not terribly impressive, but honest.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how do you determine what "a round" is?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on my 'Heart Rate Monitor'.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
so many times to go before i drip
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl

What she said! ^~^
.............................. seems true!

A marathon is GREAT! I would go till I just pass out (and that could be MANY, many rounds).
I usually don't get much time to be undisturbed (overall), so that makes getting afew rounds in difficult sometimes, but when I do, it is definately time to shed clothes and to play!...and play...and play....and play!

In truth, a lot of times the max is a 3-5 rounds before the knock-out.
(But those rounds can last awhile). I think we can go much longer, and the deal may be that we need to START earlier. We stay up late and almost all night very often.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl

LOL

I can get off after he's done if he just stays put - a little bit of pressure - I think the right thought or he tells me a few slutty things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the more the merrier being the reciever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is at the age where he is one and done. Rely on my toys to keep going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is at the age where he is one and done. Rely on my toys to keep going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

150 licks smile
Lurker
0 likes
In a night I had sex 7 times with 3 men
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, the guys my age wear out too fast, so I find myself going with younger and younger, or at least a couple guys at a time! I can go round after round! Girls just get hornier the more they're fucked! At least I do!!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well, .... It depends. Bad answer? If you consider a round from the time you start the foreplay till you fall exhausted and spent in each other's arms, that might take hours. So in that case 1 might do. If a round is considered each step along the way and every orgasm she has through touching, licking, and penetrating, then four? If a round is about how many times I cum, focused on my performance alone, then maybe 2? I truly believe being a good lover is more than how long you can keep it up. If that were the case then take a friggin blue pill. When I make love it is about the whole experience. Mind, body and soul. Just about the sex? Sorry not my thing. I am more than a dildo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most i managed is two mainly due to him not being able to go any more. though i think i could have only managed another round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl

Couldn't say it much better myself. I swear you can read my mind. Even if I am all worn out from previous sessions my vagina has a very short term memory. As soon as she's turned on she's ready to go again.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Pay close attention next time you have sex. Every once in a while, you'll notice a bikini babe walking across the room holding a giant number. That's the intermission between two rounds.

Seriously, I generally go for two rounds, meaning I cum twice. Sometimes I can still have some fun afterward, but it's very rare for me to cum three times. The 'third round' is more about cuddling/caressing or finishing the girl off for me. So usually 2-1/2 rounds for me. That's a 'full' session though, generally performed during the weekend and lasting 1-2 hours. If I have a girlfriend in my life, I can also have some quickies during the week (just one round).

The girl can reach orgasm anywhere between 50-250 times during this amount of time though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaneyHearn77

Couldn't say it much better myself. I swear you can read my mind. Even if I am all worn out from previous sessions my vagina has a very short term memory. As soon as she's turned on she's ready to go again.
--
(quote) Short term memory!!!!!!!!!!! I just laughed and laughed at this, but it's so true!!! Unless I'm sore it's the same way here. My girl has Alzheimer's.........;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

The girl can reach orgasm anywhere between 50-250 times during this amount of time though.

w
t
f
?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by GingerTamer

150 licks smile

I think we should test this.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

w
t
f
?

Never mind, I just broke my record. Make it 50-327 times.
Lurker
0 likes
Endless, my cunt is always wet and ready to be pounded by a nice hard cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Two,but i last for about a hour and a half if i keep pulling out and stay

aware of how close i am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question is kinda misleading. I really depends on what you mean by a "go." Suppose a gent likes to slowly show his woman he loves every part of her, he can take hours and build up to a big orgasm. Or they can go for a strip of hard quickies. The point is: does it matter as long as the people invovled are sated?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
For me the possibilities are endles if I'm getting what I need.
? A True Story ?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It depends on my lady. I'm happy to please her for as long as she likes and I can recover quickly enough that I can enjoy myself between her orgasms. For me, coming is that I crying on the cake, it's the art of getting her there that makes sex great
Lurker
0 likes
Once I am up and running I can do as many rounds as I can get. It is usually the guys who round out of rounds!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guys tend to make this a finite number, but I can keep going all night with the right partner(s)!!!! smile