Multiple orgasms

last reply
39 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You girl are so lucky with being able to reach 4 to 5 orgasms in a very short time. I am jealous. My ? is are the following ones as intense as the frist? My wife said yes.
Lurker
0 likes
For me - that first one (usually gspot) is the most intense and it might take me a while to get there. After that they sort of pulse with intensity - some not so strong, some are. But if I don't have one last clit orgasm my body won't quite shut off - I'll have all those orgasms and still be horny afterward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first one is definitely the most intense as things can be a bit sensitive after. I usually get multiples whenever I orgasm though.. smile
0 likes
It all depends...
For me it has mostly been like waves or jolts after a very intense FIRST... some can last longer and create different feelings, so it can be different each time too.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually the first one or two are the best but I've had as many as 6 in the course of an hour to varying degrees. I've also had some pretty intense ones from anal after having vaginal and clitoral climaxes. They're not quite the same though. Its like an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I would describe multiple orgasms as being like an earthquake followed by aftershocks. The first can sometimes be so intense that it is as if my body is being torn apart, when that happens there is huge pleasure as the orgasmic arousal simmers down. However, once I have become so highly orgasmic my whole being is often erotically alive for hours on end.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes the subsequent ones are even more intense
depends from which part they come
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tsunami is followed by waves and wavelets and ripples smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, the first is usually the most intense, but on occasion the second or third can be the "big one."

I think some of it has to do with how well rested or tired I am and what is giving me those orgasms.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In all honesty, the woman I am with will cum an average of 10 to 15 times every time we are in bed. The only time that doesn't happen is if I had not seen her in a week... Then when we are in bed, it ends pretty quick for me, but when that is the case, she still cums six or seven times, and they are all very hard and intense orgasms.

And for the men out there, if I can give you any advice, it would be this; pay extra attention to the woman in your life.
I personally will get my woman off with my fingers first. Many times I don't even go inside of her, I just hit the clit right and she comes pretty damn fast. After I get her off that way 2 or 3 times, I go down on her. When I go down on her, she doesn't have a chance. She will cum three or four more times before I decide I have had enough. And believe me, I love to eat pussy.
After that, she's already pretty exhausted because those are very intense orgasms for her. But once I'm inside of her and fucking her hard and fast, she will cum easily another 6 or 7 times in the space of say 30 to 45 minutes.
By the end she is Thoroughly and completely exhausted, and many times we will just lay there together and sleep. But that's the way it goes, when you know what to do, it all comes easy. And, no matter what happens in the Future, she will never ever forget what you did to her in bed. You will always be the Benchmark she measures other man up against.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends on the situation for me...if we are making love ...or just regular sex...I mean it's complicated. My husband likes to give me small orgasms, and make things more and more intense. So I guess I would say that a lot of times the first one is the most intense, but that's not always the case.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by TonyZipper
In all honesty, the woman I am with will cum an average of 10 to 15 times every time we are in bed. The only time that doesn't happen is if I had not seen her in a week... Then when we are in bed, it ends pretty quick for me, but when that is the case, she still cums six or seven times, and they are all very hard and intense orgasms.

And for the men out there, if I can give you any advice, it would be this; pay extra attention to the woman in your life.
I personally will get my woman off with my fingers first. Many times I don't even go inside of her, I just hit the clit right and she comes pretty damn fast. After I get her off that way 2 or 3 times, I go down on her. When I go down on her, she doesn't have a chance. She will cum three or four more times before I decide I have had enough. And believe me, I love to eat pussy.
After that, she's already pretty exhausted because those are very intense orgasms for her. But once I'm inside of her and fucking her hard and fast, she will cum easily another 6 or 7 times in the space of say 30 to 45 minutes.
By the end she is Thoroughly and completely exhausted, and many times we will just lay there together and sleep. But that's the way it goes, when you know what to do, it all comes easy. And, no matter what happens in the Future, she will never ever forget what you did to her in bed. You will always be the Benchmark she measures other man up against.

You’re dreaming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been multi orgasmic almost from the beginning, shortly after I discovered the pleasures of masturbation. Those cucumbers never got limp. I would have 3 to 5 waves with each orgasm. The orgasm would start and then begin to ease off, then build again a little higher, then ease off. These are what I have called waves. Each one gets more intense until it peaks and I reach the climax of that orgasm. I consider this to be one orgasm with 3 to 5 waves.

For the next few minutes she will be too sensitive to even touch. But my nipples are not. Then we or I start another round of fucking or masturbation until another set of 3 to 5 waves begins for another orgasm. Each orgasm climaxes more intensive than the one before. More often than not my last orgasm will end with me squirting if I'm being fucked from behind. If we are face to face I call it flooding as it can't squirt. We call this sport fucking.

If I am making love with Hubbie or Steven, the only two men I make love with, I still get the waves and orgasms, but usually they are not as intense and I usually do not squirt. There are times that the making love turns into sport fucking. The sport fucking is more erotic and produces stronger, longer, and more intense orgasms with more waves.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
. In all honesty, the woman I am with will cum an average of 10 to 15 times every time we are in bed. The only time that doesn't happen is if I had not seen her in a week... Then when we are in bed, it ends pretty quick for me, but when that is the case, she still cums six or seven times, and they are all very hard and intense orgasms.

By the end she is Thoroughly and completely exhausted, and many times we will just lay there together and sleep. But that's the way it goes, when you know what to do, it all comes easy. And, no matter what happens in the Future, she will never ever forget what you did to her in bed. You will always be the Benchmark she measures other man up against. Regaeman Man

You’re dreaming.

I do not know this person, but I can assure you he MAY NOT be dreaming. Most of the 10 men in our swing club can perform as he described. In an event lasting an hour or so they have 2 or 3 orgasms too.

Brandie
Convict
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

I do not know this person, but I can assure you he MAY NOT be dreaming. Most of the 10 men in our swing club can perform as he described. In an event lasting an hour or so they have 2 or 3 orgasms too.

Brandie

I’m pretty sure you’re having the same dream he’s having.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is entertaining shit here. for the record, in the time it took to write this post, i had 12 orgasms. it's true, cause it's on the internet!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Some of us, due to medications or inhibitions or whatever, count themselves lucky to achieve one orgasm, or, as in my case, take a really long time (>20 minutes) to reach orgasm. That said, by the time that one orgasm arrives? It is fucking mind-blowing.

Quote by trinket
You’re dreaming.

I'd call his claim of double or near double digit orgasms induced in under 45 minutes straight up lying, myself.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
My wife can have multiple orgasms, so far, I can remember only one time I stayed in her and achieved a second orgasm. I can usually get it back up with 10 - 15 minutes then go for an hour but I need that break, and usually some oral. I do know a woman that can orgasm 5 or 6 times during a single session before I cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I’m pretty sure you’re having the same dream he’s having.

It's not a dream.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
wait for it. and.... there go another 23! on a roll, people!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
wait for it. and.... there go another 23! on a roll, people!

not even a thank you. wow. *eyeroll*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

not even a thank you. wow. *eyeroll*

oops, you're right. THANKS LYFBUZ! better?

Convict
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Some of us, due to medications or inhibitions or whatever, count themselves lucky to achieve one orgasm, or, as in my case, take a really long time (>20 minutes) to reach orgasm. That said, by the time that one orgasm arrives? It is fucking mind-blowing.
I'd call his claim of double or near double digit orgasms induced in under 45 minutes straight up lying, myself.

I was trying to be nice. If people are going to lie about these things, at least try to make it believable. You could halve those figures and I’d still laugh at them.

Quote by NOLAHotGal

It's not a dream.

Brandie

Maybe you could ask Hubbie if it was one of his dreams because...
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oops, you're right. THANKS LYFBUZ! better?

LYFBUZ?! LYFBUZ???!!! !?*"#&_WTF"//#*
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

LYFBUZ?! LYFBUZ???!!! !?*"#&_WTF"//#*

No need to be peevish lovely Hannah; I assure you that you were there in spirit and as for the words that really got her Awesomeness going, well I lifted those verbatim from your brilliantly crafted stories. Thanx!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After the third or fourth Orgasm my mind is not as clear as it could be. I know they can at times build from the very beginning and to an intensity level of exhaustion.

So who is to say some girl someplace can not have 15 orgasms in a session?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to think of my orgasm like a snapping turtle; it’s cool but I don’t want ten near my vag.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Maybe you could ask Hubbie if it was one of his dreams because...

Just because you can't achieve multi orgasms as I described, does not mean I or others can't either. Maybe you are jealous. I have no reason to lie or to exaggerate the numbers. It's not a dream for Hubbie or me.

Brandie
Convict
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

Just because you can't achieve multi orgasms as I described, does not mean I or others can't either. Maybe you are jealous. I have no reason to lie or to exaggerate the numbers. It's not a dream for Hubbie or me.

Brandie

I had 6 orgasms in 4 hours once and cried then passed out. That was with one guy but maybe if I tried ten in an hour I might be able to achieve what you say you do. That’s not something I’m jealous of though. One is enough for me, but I’m happy for you. I wasn’t the only person to doubt yours or the OP’s numbers.