Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showed your wife's pics or home movies off to friends?

last reply
33 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife knows that I love to show her off, and knows a few of my friends have seen pics of her nude. She doesn't ask questions about it, and is okay with it.

A couple of friends have even seen some of the home movies, and I really enjoyed them seeing her private, intimate side. I have also had the pleasure of seeing some friend's wives too, so I am really curios what the overall average is among us.

Have you showed pics or vids of your wife (sticking with wife here, GF doesn't count) off to real life friends? If so, to what extent? If not, why?
Lurker
0 likes
No. My wife has rarely consented to me taking revealing pics of her at all. She's the introvert in our relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately, she's not into me taking pictures of her nude...
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Never shown them off, it took me years to get my wife to let me take pics and her reluctance was based on her thinking I would show others, so I wouldn't want to jeopardise that! I stay away from home a fair bit and love receiving the odd surprise pic on my phone!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We're kind of an odd case to begin with, so I can understand how difficult it maybe for some / most to be able to get this sort of material.

My wife and I lived in Europe for a long time, and really adapted to the culture. We used to go to the saunas a lot, wich are both nude and coed. We also went to the nude beaches / lakes as often as the weather would allow, so she was okay with being seen.

We spent a lot of time in a long distance relationship due to careers, and when together, was more than happy to provide 'relief material' for the times apart.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I have shown pics of my wife to several close friends. It was quite the turn on for them, me and my wife when she found out what their reactions were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is 1 photo, and 1 photo EVER shared of my wife without clothing, and it was with her permission to show it. It is in my gallery and is of her reverse cowgirl. I was actually surprised that SHE showed it to her friends, and it was them who talked her into allowing me to post it.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Taking pictures of girls either naked or while fucking them is something I personally try to avoid. My head is not exactly in that space when I'm having sex in the first place, plus this can be quite awkward and disrespectful:

- Hmm, why do you want to take a naked picture of me?

- Oh, just in case...

- In case of what?

- In case I ever want to brag about you with my buddies.

I would even feel uncomfortable myself if a girl started to take naked pictures of me, especially if my face was shown. Even if the chances that the other person publicly exposes those pictures might be low, the repercussions can be quite considerable if this ever happens. Many cases occurred where one partner exposed these pictures as some form of revenge toward the other person. You can never know exactly what your relation with that person will be in a month of time. To me, it's just a 'high risk, low reward' thing to do.

I exchanged 'sextings' with some girls at times, but the situation is a little different in that case as you can personally decide what's shown and what's sent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont share her pics with anyone. Kinda strange actually since i dont mind sharing HER.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, I carry nudes of her in my wallet. Quite a number of her pics on the walls of the den. Not really a secret.
Lurker
0 likes
No, never. It just seems undignified denigrating, both to her and myself.
Lurker
0 likes
If I ever marry or live with a man again I must make sure he is equipped with naked pictures of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know exes of mine have showed their mates pics of me naked, i get horny from it so i don't mind at all, the more people who see the better i say!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never do that. I am extremely proud of my women though and don't control their manner of dress. So if she has great legs and likes to show them, then I affirm her need to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like the attitudes of the two ladies that have responded :-) They, like my wife, get that it is not intended to be insulting to her, but is instead a compliment. I love my wife, think she is totally sexy, and if I ever have a study instead of a man cave, I will have some of her pictures printed in poster-size to frame and decorate the walls with. Those will be some pictures I don't have to be nagged to hang too!

Back to my reasoning...If I had ever promised not to show her pictures to anyone, or if she had objected the first time I did, I would keep my word. My profile pic would be a selfie of me, and I would be another 'No, because she doesn't want me to'. She didn't though, and she enjoyed hearing about their reactions and catching them looking when they were around. She likes the attention, and has no issues with being seen nude by anyone.

I just wanted to say thank you ladies, and to offer a different perspective to those that find this disrespectful.
Lurker
0 likes
Only online friends so far...
Lurker
0 likes
Quite often my wife gets shown on pictures. Occasionally in person as well
Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine why I would do that. Doing so is essentially making your wife or girlfriend an offering to others. I can only wonder by doing so who it would cheapen more, her or me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bran1812
I can't imagine why I would do that. Doing so is essentially making your wife or girlfriend an offering to others. I can only wonder by doing so who it would cheapen more, her or me.

Surely it's a question of the consent of both partners. Obviously you wouldn't even if your wife was fine with it.
Some people get a big kick out of being an exhibitionist, it doesn't make them cheap.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. She enjoys me showing off her pics as much as I do. We have one friend that I showed a few pics to that ended up fucking her.
0 likes
We don't even take nude/erotic pics or vids for our own consumption, let alone outside distribution. She's a very private person and I try hard to respect that so I doubt it would ever happen unless there were some really, really close friends (close as in swinging with them, which another thing that's unlikely to ever happen in our relationship).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Roxysawyer
Yes. She enjoys me showing off her pics as much as I do. We have one friend that I showed a few pics to that ended up fucking her.

And the moral is, show some of you and the same might happen.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first wife yes. We started with our own private pics, just for us. One night we had friends over and they accidentally came across them. Was more of a turn on after the shock wore off. We ended up taking pics just for them to see and vise versa. It sort of grew from there to sharing them with my friends from work and others. I always claimed the wife didn't know to them, but she did. Was a real turn on for her.

Current wife, no chance in hell....LOL
Lurker
0 likes
As you can see on my profile, I post photos of us all the time. I keep it to this website only. No headshots or close up of faces. The Internet is a dangerous place and it is fun to share but you have to be careful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When my friend was on reserve duty my wife would write to him, often flirting or outright sexual comments. He had mixed up letters he was sending us and I read part of one of the letters he wrote to her. I had known what she was writing, but not his replies.

I got a phone call a day later. He had realized what he did, or was just worried about it. Either way he told me about the letters and that since he wasnt getting letters like that from his wife he had not wanted them to stop. He was really upset, then confused when I laughed. I told him that I knew what she was writing. He admitted to sharing the letters with some of his friends and I didnt mind that.

I told my wife about him sharing the letters and she said she wanted to see what he would do if she sent pictures. So we did several photos of my wife, not just undressed, but in position ready to go. She had me take 1 with an old poloroid camera so she could write on it. She laid on the bed with her legs open her pussy spread open, her mouth open. On it she wrote, I am waiting for you. She sent him the photos and waited.

She ended up getting letters from 15 guys who had seen her pictures. Most of them came right out and asked if she would meet them at the airport when they got back home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just to online friends. never real life ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if she agreed and they were well posed. Pictures of cunt, ass, and tits without a visible face lacks good taste and could be any woman's pic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if my wife consented to this I would not do it. I can't find a moral reason why I should show home videos we shot to my buddies who are coming over to watch the game and drink a beer. I have shown Past hook-ups and Ex Girlfriends pictures and videos to my friends but I think its a whole other ballgame when you are dealing with your wife. Thats just me though, I'm not Judging.