Other guys checking out your woman

last reply
46 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you feel when you notice other guys checking out your girl?

Would it bother you if she got free things because of her looks or body?
Lurker
0 likes
If the guys are just looking quickly I don't mind simply because I know I do the same. However if it gets to be more than looking I may have a problem.

Free things are fine if they aren't overtly flirting.

It all comes down to trust though. If you trust your S.O. you can tolerate those things a bit more. Also if the woman is the kind who can handle idiots then that helps as well.

In other words: Subtle checking someone out is fine for me. Overt making advances is not.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never understood why anyone would have a problem with people checking out your partner. I often see guys giving my wife a double take and it makes me proud that she chose me to be with. They might think they're lucky to get a glimpse of her cleavage, I get to see and do much more!
Lurker
0 likes
People haven't checked my wife out in a long time. But...she has been approached a few times without me there. Didn't bother me. I trust her.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't mind it at all, I can even enjoy it as long as it's done politely. Even polite casual flirts are totally fine with me. Throwing silly remarks is another story though.

The way I see it, women enjoy provoking appreciative glances and flirting to bolster their sexual ego, which is only natural even if they're in a relationship. I can offer her some compliments myself, but I'm totally fine with other guys providing her this pleasure/satisfaction. Usually when I establish a relationship with a girl, it's because a great deal of confidence is reciprocated by the both of us, so the chances of her leaving me for another guy or me getting jealous are fairly low.

It's even fun in some situations. For example, in a bar or social setting, I can leave my girl for a short moment, letting her handle guys willing to make an approach. It's funny at times when you watch her across the room, and when it gets a little uncomfortable for her, she desperately starts to wonder where the fuck you are. Then I just enjoy getting back to her, caressing her back and kissing her in a 'sorry she's taken' manner. There's some pride in it for me, plus I like to come to her rescue, so to speak.

And she can enjoy this 'I've missed you' feeling herself, even if I've been away for only 5 minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind one bit! Neither does she. We've met some interesting people because my wife is a people person. There's no reason to stop meeting people because we're married.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not really. I'll sometimes get a kick out of it depending on the mood. Now if they start being douchebags about it, that's another story.
Run towards chaos, kiss with passion, live with laughter...even when everything is trying to bring you down.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind guys checking her out. If I notice I will give them a very confident look, because they can look all they want, but she is going home with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love men/women checking out my gf.
i dress her on purpose for them to look.
Lurker
0 likes
I trust the woman in my life without question. She is a lady in every sense of the word. In my eyes, she is beautiful and when other men look at her appreciatively, it just supports what I already knew. Besides, she likes the attention, too as long as it's only attention from a distance. One thing I definitely know; when it's time to go home, she'll be with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently my husband was in absolute denial that any other male ever looked at me - at all - ever (and nevermind the idea of them SAYING anything to me).

I guess he just assumed he was the only one who ever noticed me.

Needless to say - the other day when I revealed the truth he was NOT very please. And I wondered just how deep and dark that hole is where he lives.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always enjoyed it. But then, we did some swinging years ago and I've seen her with other guys. And, btw, that's some of my best memories too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Apparently my husband was in absolute denial that any other male ever looked at me - at all - ever (and nevermind the idea of them SAYING anything to me).

I guess he just assumed he was the only one who ever noticed me.

Needless to say - the other day when I revealed the truth he was NOT very please. And I wondered just how deep and dark that hole is where he lives.

Wow. How can a guy think like that? I'm proud when guys check my wife out. What bigger compliment is there?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doesn't bother at all. I'm not the jealous type.
Run towards chaos, kiss with passion, live with laughter...even when everything is trying to bring you down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love other guys checking her out.

It's a turn on to think they would want her but she is mine.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its what guys do..........If it bothers you that I look, sorry, oops no i'm not, because i'm looking.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it depends on how respectful it is. Most of the time I find it flattering.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It is all about respect. I don't Lear at women and resent guts that do. A look is different. I do all the time. The learns have pissed me off a few times but that was my problem. She discouraged it but my ego said it had to do something. I finally stopped that many years ago. After I stopped worrying my thoughts were, "Eat your heart out."

Touch her and that changed things.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by funlovin13126

Wow. How can a guy think like that? I'm proud when guys check my wife out. What bigger compliment is there?

He's possessive these days - in a sexy way.

But he just never SEES it. He's sort of like the Colonel from When We Were Soldiers - mixed with a bit of Vin Diesel . . . with tattoos all over. Somewhere there. I love being with him because people don't look. I'm very self-conscious. I usually imagine I look shitty and hardly ever take it as a good thing when people zoom in on me. So with him, they don't look, and I can relax.

Without him - I feel very uncomfortable going anywhere and doing anything because I know guys are paying attention, and I can't imagine it's all a good thing.

So I think his response was on par with how I feel. Of course - he must have picked up on this over the years as I've never told him any of that. But guys not looking when he's around - because he's around - explains why he was unaware of it.

Perhaps - then - he just imagined things were the same when he wasn't near me. And he's assumed wrong. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
It wouldn't bother me...but I often feel compelled to tell other guys I notice checking her out, "Hey. Go ahead and look. But trust me; you'll get tired of her shit, too."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Checking them out is fine, that means ive made a good choice ^_< . Anything more than that though and the guy may wish he has good medical insurance.
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Lurker
0 likes
I reckon it's hot, if it is just a 'look'
Lurker
0 likes
Fine with me you have to trust your significant other as long as she goes home with you at the end of the night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife can go from stuffy corporate business professional to bombshell in the space of about 45 minutes. If she wants attention she knows how to get it and sometimes she really likes to show off. I certainly don't mind other guys checking her out so long as they're cool about it.

Getting free stuff? I don't remember it ever happening. I'd be ok with it so long as nothing was expected in return. I think she may have gotten out of a speeding ticket once. I never really got the whole story on that one .

“Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away.” -Jerry Seinfelt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now days I would suggest he gets a new seeing eye dog, in the past I would have been proud as I know she is mine and true, why would anyone not like it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have more a wolf personality. Don't look at the alpha's female, because if you do, you'll be dealt with accordingly. Now, I'm not saying I'd want a guy to be jealous or irate to the point where he gets offended. That doesn't work in human society, obviously. It would be fantastic if he was bothered by other males looking at me so much that he would reclaim me as his own and remind me why I chose him when we got home...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem with me, she is usually oblivious to it though....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have no problems with it. I like seeing others check her out. I like for her to dress a bit more sexy and show a little bit more to get even more attention. I will not allow someone to disrespect her, that's where I have a problem. But at the end of the evening, she is coming home with me.