Login

last reply
7 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not really much to say except I have finally heard my Mistress' voice after 2 years of being together in a D/s relationship and it's all thanks to Skype.

I don't presume to know everything because I most certainly do not but if I could give 1 piece of advice to my fellow subs/slaves it would be to use Skype. Even if you can't or won't cam just hearing your Dom's voice will do wonders.

I still have a goofy grin on my face and it's been 30 minutes since I had to hang up.
Lurker
0 likes
Way to go!

Also good for edging..laughs.

I'm glad Haneiko..big hugs.
Lurker
0 likes
OMFG I totally agree!!! I have started a D/S relationship over a year ago. My Master and his wife are hesitant when it comes to sharing pictures and voice. We talk and have constant communication. Its just when you have those moments of depression and when you loose the light that you need something more. Hearing my Master's voice at all! Its the most amazing thing in the world. Im so happy for you that you go to take that step with your Misstress!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Not really much to say except I have finally heard my Mistress' voice after 2 years of being together in a D/s relationship and it's all thanks to Skype.

I don't presume to know everything because I most certainly do not but if I could give 1 piece of advice to my fellow subs/slaves it would be to use Skype. Even if you can't or won't cam just hearing your Dom's voice will do wonders.

I still have a goofy grin on my face and it's been 30 minutes since I had to hang up.

I've tried to tell this to my sub, but she's convinced that she'd be giving up her anonymous status....I've experienced how powerful a thing it can be to hear a lover's voice on Skype during heated moments. I can't recommend it highly enough.
...which makes me question her devotion to me if she can't trust me enough to let me hear her voice and for her to hear mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want to hurt people here but When I read all these post makes me want to shout and react strongly .... According to my opinion, to be female/sub start with total confidence on your dom/master/Male. there is no way to avoid a conference or to see your master in real life else it's just fantasy to be a sub. Be a sub or a master its not a game. you have to live with it everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to do a Skype with someone but am scared. You hear things about pictures being used to blackmail people. One day, maybe.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Lush has a voice/video option now, so if your partner is concerned about security through even Skype, this is an option.