Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer to wax or shave your pussy or have it nicely trimmed.

last reply
126 replies
16.1k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer to wax it but sometimes i will have a landing strip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it bare. Hopefully soon I'll have laser hair removal so I don't have to mess with it at all anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Shave. Waxing sounds painful and trimming just seems weird for some reason... no offense to people who prefer these methods of course :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the shaving experience with lovers!
It's like foreplay for us to shave each other and enjoy the experience afterwards!
We also have fun shaping and trimming designs when we let the hair grow out...

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed, hate shave bumps...I'd love to get waxed but I'm only brave enough to do the eyebrows!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicely trimmed. I hate shave bumps too and have the most sensitive skin. Trial and error over the past 16 years has made trimming the most effective way to stay nice and neat.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to treat my hair down there like the hair on my head -- there are a variety of styles and I try to ring the changes. I agree that shaving bumps are uncomfortable, together with my hair down there becoming more bristly, so if I go totally bare it is a waxing for me. Every now and again I just let it go wild for a while and become a bit of a jungle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wax on a regular basis. It hurt a lot the first time and I swore at the time I would never do it again, but it was so smooth. It made me want to touch it all the time…lol. What convinced me to do it again was that it lasted so long and when my hair came back it was thinner and softer. I did it again and it didn't hurt as much and it got easier the more I did it…now it's just something I do every month and a half or so.
Lurker
0 likes
Waxed bare, every 6 weeks... the more you do it the easier it is... never bothers me now. Love the feel of it smooth.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer removal creme
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to keep it trimmed. Whenever I do shave it is hell when it begins to grow back. It is so irratating.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CrystalNZ
Waxed bare, every 6 weeks... the more you do it the easier it is... never bothers me now. Love the feel of it smooth.

Same here but now only have to get it done every other month
I love the smooth feel on myself... And also on my lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am shaved and like shaved
Lurker
0 likes
The easy way : shaving. My gf and I shave for each other and tease before we rush to enjoy our smoothness !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go get waxed, I like it the same but i'm not picky about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i need some advice, if i shave, how do i avoid the shave bumps afterwards? For a first timer, would you recommend waxing?
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
defiantly shaved, tho i would like to try waxing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely waxed by a professional, I was kind of nervous the first time, pain hurts you know, but after it was done and I felt it, I would never go back
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get horrible shave bumps so I stay neatly trimmed. Every time I try to shave I break out horribly so I just gave up. Besides my husbands always tells me he wants to know he is with a woman not a little girl. He actually prefers me nice and trimmed.
Lurker
0 likes
nicely trimmed
0 likes
I go Brazilian. I have not been brave enough to wax or do other things~
to be honest. I shave. Even if I do not need to go without any hair... I used to shave it nearly all gone except a thin landing strip. I do it now because I have come to like the feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a low trim, but hairless feels pretty good to .
Lurker
0 likes
As a man I have had to have myself shaved for surgery several times. It has always been horrible before during and after.
So last time I had the required areas waxed. Did that feel good ... is the Pope a Catholic?
Now it is all off ...yes tbw and we are in a heat wave.
Why the hell didn't I do this earlier............................?
Love Bug
0 likes
Whatever he prefers, I am not the one who spends all that time down there.
Lurker
0 likes
keep it trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally shave it, but would love to try waxing it...