Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whats the biggest thing you have put in your pussy?

last reply
45 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
A fairly-large (NOT huge) penis attached to a man.

(I have seen a picture of some woman squatting and half of a 2 liter plastic soda bottle was up her! 0__0)

What is the largest thing YOU have put in your anus?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tin of cat food.
(It's just what a pussy needs).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
a girl's hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hand.. up to my wrist ;)
Lurker
0 likes
A wine bottle. I love size play.
Head Nurse
0 likes
an entire other human passed through it .
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
an entire other human passed through it .

Was it this guy?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Clum.
That video is just so PASSE.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
Hey Clum.
That video is just so PASSE.

EDIT: Just found this, which is even better:
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Simplyjohns 11.4567 inches

Oops I'm in trouble now he made me promise not to disclose how well hung he is

That was just simply so wrong of you to post that .. my inbox has been flooded with requests for friendship and naughty pictures of my genitals now for almost an hour .. I just cant answer them as quickly as I would wish and upload the pictures.

Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely frightening images.
Largest thing was a thick vibe.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Huh. Well, three eight-pound plus humans have passed through there, does that count?

INto, not OUT of! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
A 10 ". Cucumber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thickest?...an old bf's fist...longest?....a penis dildo that was 12 inches...I got about 10 1/2 inches in maybe 11...but it was hurting bad pushing on my cervix.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

That was just simply so wrong of you to post that .. my inbox has been flooded with requests for friendship and naughty pictures of my genitals now for almost an hour .. I just cant answer them as quickly as I would wish and upload the pictures.

Man, that's so dumb. *feels a little left out* how come women don't blow up my inbox that much?

Quote by pink_pussy
A 10 ". Cucumber

If thatmis the case I would fit nicely in you. I'm thick and highly curved.

Quote by shavedsara15
Thickest?...an old bf's fist...longest?....a penis dildo that was 12 inches...I got about 10 1/2 inches in maybe 11...but it was hurting bad pushing on my cervix.

I know the first time I did that to my girl friend it freaked her out. At frist she wouldn't allow me to push all the way in until we had been at it for a while. Now she encourages me to go all in. I think pussy grows, and I also think something about pussy makes dick get larger because since I have started fucking her my thing has gotten a lot fatter. And thing is when first started fucking her, her pussy was tight as fuck. And when I go in it is much looser but I am much fatter. It has to be something about the pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Was it this guy?

HOLY SHIT!!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

INto, not OUT of! *giggles*

Really, right! We are all trying to get back in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex who had a HUGE cock, as wide as a coke can and about 8-9 inches, it felt like i was losing my virginity all over again, I ended it the first time i slept with him as I didn't want a loose pussy haha!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm really tight, so probably only a rampant rabbit My man is probably the same size, a bit thicker maybe, but yeah...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I had to take a step back and try not to gag over Clum's post, but erm, the biggest thing that has entered me has been a cock, attached to a man. Crazy, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Was it this guy?

WOW!! I've been told I have had my head up my ass a few times, but a head in my pussy, NO!
Lurker
0 likes
my gf's hand
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Joan71
my gf's hand
i know your gf damn sure didn't wanna take it out either ! Damn Joan get her on here too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Was it this guy?

Clum, you owe me eye bleach and years of therapy for posting that.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
the biggest thing that has entered me has been a cock, attached to a man. Crazy, right?

No, a cock unattached to a man would be crazy. And kind of scary smile.