Login

Lush-speak

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I've been here for a little while now, maybe a month, though sometimes (especially in the chat rooms) it feels like everyone is talking in code. My favorite Lushspeak code phrases, once I figured out what they meant, are "red and whites" (which makes me think of "redshits" in Star Trek smile) and "don't black box me" (I had to ask about that one). Anyway. Any other cool words in Lushland any of you know of?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
PM = private message
Going private = engaging in a private chat (different from being sent a private message); also referred to as privating or simply private, as in 'Hey sexy, wanna private?'
OP = original poster (refers to the person who creates a thread in the forum)

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yeah, I already had to be led through the going private thing, since I was pretty clueless. I was like a cyber-virgin :-).

Thanks Dani. You are indeed "classy as fuck" (I stole that from your profile).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Yeah, I already had to be led through the going private thing, since I was pretty clueless. I was like a cyber-virgin :-).

plus, her rack is totally impressive *giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sprite = glitter fairy who's a figment of all of our imaginations

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Aww, thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Sprite = glitter fairy who's a figment of all of our imaginations

Dani...she may not remember this, but I've called her Miss Giggle Britches on a few occasions in the past. You are certainly welcome to use that name for Her Royal Spriteness anytime you feel it appropriate to do so.