The Linebacker
0 likes
Most of them.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
69 or doggie style.
Rainbow Warrior
7 likes
Cowgirl and Missionary with a guy. Tribbing and my face in her pussy with a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
Any position with another woman is wonderful.
With guys I would say Cowgirl. Missionary would come second. Any way I can see his face when he cums.
I have tried to go from cover to cover with the Karma Sutra but many of them are beyond me. Its fun trying though.
Lurker
3 likes
It has to be Doggy Style for me
Lurker
0 likes
Underneath him
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Doggie or cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Cowgirl and cowgirl reverse
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Can someone explain 'tribbing' to me please. Sounds like it would be fun but I've never heard of it before.
Love Bug
0 likes
Any position Billy can dream up. As long as it involves him.....
Lurker
2 likes
I have many favorite positions Some out of them are my super favorites.... I've found the graphics and small description here ;)

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Have your partner lie on her back with a pillow under her hips. Then, facing her, straddle one of her legs and use yours to rub against her clitoris.

The Laconic Lounger

Have your partner lie on her back with two pillows under her upper back. Kneel between her legs and draw slow circles around her clitoris with one hand. Use your free hand to massage her breasts, or just have a hot makeout sesh.

The Rocket

You know the Beyoncé song that starts, "Let me sit this aaaaass on you"? That's what you're going for here. Kneel over her shoulders and let your butt brush against her nipples while she gets intimate with your clitoris.

Back That Ass Up

Have you partner get on all fours and kneel right behind her, grinding your hips against her butt. Reach around and finger her clitoris with one hand (the other is free to help out, engage in some nipple play, or tug on her ponytail).

The Classic Scissor

How to: Have your partner lie on her side and straddle one of her legs so your clits rub together. Grind on. It's a classic for a reason.

The Espresso

How to: This position is steamy and intense — maybe even too intense for some. Kneel facing each other with your knees intertwined and your bodies touching. Slowly grind against each other's thighs while you make out.

The Rockin' Rockette

How to: Get your legs in the air! Lie on your back and have your partner kneel behind you. From there she can kiss, lick, and suck on your clitoris while penetrating you with her free hand or a dildo.

Tantric Tête-à-Tête

Face each other, sitting, with your legs spread. Use a vibrator on her clitoris or just use your fingers. It's all about figuring out what really turns the other person on, so try everything, but if she starts making her O-face, don't stop.

The Bridge to Pleasuretown

How to: Have your partner lie on her back with two pillows under her hips. Kneel between her legs, drape her legs over your shoulders, and go to town.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Won't know until I've tried them all...twice
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Missionary. Cowgirl. Missionary. Doggy style. Missionary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl. Yee-haw!
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough because it depends on who you are with and on the moment but I do have a preference for positions that enable us to peer into each others' eyes
Lurker
0 likes
doggystyle
Lurker
1 like
tie between doggie style and 69
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I enjoy being on top so my partner can run their hands on my body and of course doggie. But probably my favorite would be laying on my stomach with a pillow under my hips while being taken.
Lurker
1 like
my cock in her cunt - or ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy or Cowgirl, HOWEVER, I feel missionary is highly underrated!
0 likes
Cowgirl is generally my first choice, though I enjoy others, too. I lean towards positions that let me see her face and upper body (ie. doggy and other rear entry positions are less desirable for me).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cowgirl. It allows the best access to the rest of her body for my hands and mouth.