last reply
80 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
My dearest fellow Lushies,

I want to ask you a favour. You don't have to do much; it will only take a second.

My story, Welcome To Kirkgate, is fewer than 500 views away from 30000, the requirement for the Famous Story badge. Maybe it seems silly to care about a badge, but I just really want it.

You can help by simply clicking the link below. You don't even have to read it (although it would be lovely if you did); just click the link and then go about your daily life.

Thanks in advance,

Clum

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/mature/welcome-to-kirkgate.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, sure I'll help you out. But the question is what will you do for me in return??
You see there is one really sexy badge that I want, the famous Bug Slayer badge, but no meter how much I tried to convince Gav to give me one, I remained unsuccessful. Now, you see, you have one, so maybe you can talk to The Man in my behave to give me one?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Done.

Hoping you get your badge. If you wouldn't mind clicking on my Cheating Story I would appreciate it. I'm nearing 26,000 and any help would be lovely.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Lurker
0 likes
So, how is it going with increasing story views? Getting any closer to get new badge?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by She
So, how is it going with increasing story views? Getting any closer to get new badge?

I've had twenty-odd views since I posted—slightly more than average. I think I need to offer people something in return.

Re. Bug Slayer badge... What I found wasn't so much a bug as a tiny little glitch, and I kinda sweet-talked Gav into giving me the badge for it (because, the same as you, I really wanted it). So I'm afraid I won't be much help.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I've had twenty-odd views since I posted—slightly more than average. I think I need to offer people something in return.

Re. Bug Slayer badge... What I found wasn't so much a bug as a tiny little glitch, and I kinda sweet-talked Gav into giving me the badge for it (because, the same as you, I really wanted it). So I'm afraid I won't be much help.

Some cookies might do. However, in my case I could ask you to find a bug/glitch and tell me about it so I can try to persuade Gav again. I know it is a lot to ask, but keeping this thread on the main forum page ain't fairy-tale either

or, and that is my last option, I will send Gav animated movie Wreck It Ralph, one of the main characters is glitch.uZOeRoNeV54b0AdI
Lurker
0 likes
Clicked for you hon.

Good luck.

I'll take a kiss on the cheek!

Clumeleon
0 likes
Cookies!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum

I want to ask you a favour.

I must have clicked on your story at least twenty-nine thousand times by now! I think Gav's playing around with the stats.

Sneaky stormtrooper
Mazztastic
0 likes
You know Clum, I enjoyed reading that story again... It's SOOOOO good!

You should record an audio for it btw....

Hope you get there soon, I'll give it a few more clicks to help you on your way {}
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's a lovely story clum and I'm happy to help smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
clicked, read, voted. smile i'm slow. really an amazing job, Clum. well worth the EP. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Clum, I suggest you post a video of yourself doing a hoochie coochie dance in your kilt. The ladies here will love it. I'm sure Sprite would. Dirty_D would shake her hooters at you and you'd get those story views in a jiffy.

PS. does anyone know what a jiffy is?

Double PS. It is a great story and I highly recommend it to anyone reading this thread. Here's the link to Clum's story again:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/mature/welcome-to-kirkgate.aspx

Really, check out any of Clum's stories, they are all superb.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Done...29,569.

I know I was there not too long ago with "Where's the Remote?" My friends were a huge support in helping me reach Famous Story status and on my birthday, nonetheless.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Done...29,569.

I know I was there not too long ago with "Where's the Remote?" My friends were a huge support in helping me reach Famous Story status and on my birthday, nonetheless.

I'm at 29, 618 with "something borrowed" so I too know the feeling.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by She

Don't be shy, post a link. As can be noticed, quite few of us are whoring ourselves in this thread

here, I did it instead of you: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/something-borrowed.aspx

@Clum, see that bribe did the trick!
m

Thank you She. I didn't want to abscond his thread. But the extra views are much welcomed.

cookies certainly did it for me. I'm a sucker for a good cookie
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
m

Thank you She. I didn't want to abscond his thread. But the extra views are much welcomed.

cookies certainly did it for me. I'm a sucker for a good cookie

I don't want to speak in Clum's behave, but I don't think anyone would object such a thing as long people are clicking on his link as well smile

As it goes for my badge, I think I will have to send The Man DVD..does anyone have his correct address? He gave it to me once, but somehow Mars doesn't sound legit
Clumeleon
0 likes
Please, everyone, whore away!
Lurker
0 likes
If it helps, #29582 here thinks clum's story is really good stuff! Enjoy, folks!x

Will get to D's one soon smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
Less than 400 to go now. How about muffins today?

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the cookies and muffins, though no kiss on the cheek.

I'll be a little whorey and put this here. Clicked for you too Dirty_D..

I Know Where Your Heart Lies

It's my favorite...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Thanks for the cookies and muffins, though no kiss on the cheek.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

yay...thanks lol..

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

yay...thanks lol..

thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D