20 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
(I INVENTED this!!!!)

I cook this as a side.

In olive oil and a little salted butter, gently fry ARBORIO rice on a pan or Wok...

Add FINELY diced onion and minced garlic.

Add ROUGHLY chopped open cup Mushrooms and about a cupfull of crushed FRESH walnuts.

Add a pinch of chopped fresh parsley, some black pepper, the juice of HALF a Lemon...

Toss this mix on the pan.

Add a half pint of Chicken Stock, (but have more in reserve if you need it...)

Add a Glass of dry white wine...

A half-cup of Fresh Cream.

A LITTLE grated White Cheddar to your taste.

STIR and FOLD GENTLY!

Simmer until the rice absorbs the liquid.

Amaze your partner with your culinary skills.

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
You sure that you don't want to go back to the drawing board?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iamhereinthestateofo

I can't draw.

I CAN tell you that Mr Benjamin Gorman, an Escoffier School trained Chef, (With a Michelin Star for his Mermaid Cafe restaurant here in Ireland) ate this dish at my house and pronounced it delicious!

(Mind you, Ben served Seaweed-flavored ice-cream at The Mermaid for a time so you might have a point...)

xx SF

(If you don't like it, Darling, just leave on the side of your plate...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I can't draw.

I CAN tell you that Mr Benjamin Gorman, an Escoffier School trained Chef, (With a Michelin Star for his Mermaid Cafe restaurant here in Ireland) ate this dish at my house and pronounced it delicious!

(Mind you, Ben served Seaweed-flavored ice-cream at The Mermaid for a time so you might have a point...)

xx SF

(If you don't like it, Darling, just leave on the side of your plate...)

Sounds edible , just kidding of course, good job with new recipe.
Out of curiosity, how many times did they ask for répéter?
Lurker
0 likes
Good.

I'll be one of your pallbearers.
Lurker
0 likes
Good.

I'll be one of your pallbearers.

How Charming!

(You know this shit just makes you sound like an asshole with a personal issue, right? I wrote a RECIPE, you wish me DEAD!)

LAUGHS

But if It's any consolation I'm DEEPLY hurt and crying... Sobbing my hurt little heart out...

XX Steph

(Now, I TRIED to be nice to you... (I was joke-y, accepting and mannerly about your initial rather rude post...) At the minute my GLOVES are on, Mr Politeness... THEY COME OFF ON OCCASION... Be Mindful.)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
(I INVENTED this!!!!)

I cook this as a side.

In olive oil and a little salted butter, gently fry ARBORIO rice on a pan or Wok...

Add ROUGHLY chopped open cup Mushrooms and about a cupfull of crushed FRESH walnuts.

Add a pinch of chopped fresh parsley, some black pepper, the juice of HALF a Lemon...

Stephen -

What an honor to have a renowned chef give you such high compliments. I'm almost certain this dish must be quite delicious. Congratulations for creating such a lovely dish.

xo

STIR and FOLD GENTLY!

xx SF

Prolific Writer
0 likes

I think your comment is rather distasteful. I mean wishing death on a person for posting a recipe.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
(I INVENTED this!!!!)

I cook this as a side.

STIR and FOLD GENTLY!

xx SF

Stephen -

What an honor to have a renowned chef give you such high compliments. I'm almost certain this dish must be quite delicious. Congratulations for creating such a lovely dish.

xo
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

I think your comment is rather distasteful. I mean wishing death on a person for posting a recipe.

Agreed.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Agreed.

I'm sure he meant no disrespect... (A LOT of people don't like mushrooms...)

xx SF

I think we're on the same page...

XX SF
Lurker
0 likes
Look, if I offend anyone in anyway, I'm sorry.

I thought I was just kidding.
Lurker
0 likes
Look, if I offend anyone in anyway, I'm sorry.

I thought I was just kidding.

We are all friends here, I hope...

(My own 'humor' as gotten me into trouble here...)

I say 'trouble', I MEAN large groups of people with flaming torches and sharp farm implements battering down the gates of my estate...

Misunderstanding forgiven, iamhereinthestateof...

MY APOLOGIES if I was too sharp.

xx SF

Nicola: "That's a start....."
Weaver of Words
0 likes
This sounds AWESOME!! Vegetarians can substitute veggie stock. And I think that a good Parmesan, Romano, or Asiago cheese could be used either instead of or in addition to the white cheddar. Definitely gonna try this
Lurker
0 likes
Found this and thought I'd give it a whirl...super tasty! Thank you! X
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
My life (well at least the culinary bit) has been transformed by finding oven cooked risotto recipes!! Just brilliant and so much less standing around stirring ricey type stuff.

However Steph obviously does things properly AND gets compliments from a Michelin star chef.... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Walnuts and mushrooms are a good mix. I make a Nut Wellington that has walnuts and mushrooms as it's 'meat' (I hate calling things a meat substitute but that's often to get across what the ingredients are doing in the dish). Tastes great.

But with this recipe I might ditch the chicken stock depending who I'm making it for (read vegetarians) and change the tasty to parmeson or romana or similar (and add some more vegies but I do that with every recipe though sometimes put them on the side.)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How gracious of you to share this recipe with us. I made it for a family party. Glad I doubled it. It was a Great Hit with one and all. My sincere compliments to you. thank you, Stephanie.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EroticElegance

How gracious of you to share this recipe with us. I made it for a family party. Glad I doubled it. It was a Great Hit with one and all. My sincere compliments to you. thank you, Stephanie.

Well, HOW VERY GRATIFYING!!! (So Pleased!!!) Thank you!

I AGREE with all the above adaptations regarding veg stock and various cheese substitutes... (Half the fun of cooking is messing around with the recipie!)

xx SF
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Quote by Guest
(I INVENTED

xx SF

This sounds lovely. Warm and comfy and easy. The perfect dish to sip a glass or two of wine before, during, and after it's its creation. And I have all the ingredients! Yummy!!