Does a girl having big breast matter?

last reply
201 replies
15.0k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does having big breast matter on a girl matter? Or is average size or small size alright?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I open had all sizes and enjoyed them all. The person there on is what makes them good or bad not the size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MATH! Seriously though, bodily attractiveness is governed predominately by proportions. For example, if you are five foot one and have DDD cup tits, it's fucking creepy. The truth is that size itself is a minimal factor. Size in proportion to the body is important. At least that's what the scientist tell us and that I've found to be true. Except with 12 year olds, for them bigger is always better, even in the case mentioned above.
So in short, No.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It definitely does not matter at all. Although some guys are turned on by a particular physique (and will answer differently), most guys love the body of the woman or man that they love - because what makes a body so beautiful to us is the sense of intimacy and connection. Questions of this kind are often posted on lush and the answers have always been reassuring for anyone who is worried about their body image. There's no ideal body or ideal person, except in advertising land, where none of us actually live.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by laylaybrown_
Does having big breast matter on a girl matter? Or is average size or small size alright?

To be perfectly honest, sweetie, I prefer women with small titties.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by laylaybrown_
Does having big breast matter on a girl matter? Or is average size or small size alright?[/quote]

Actually, that's what i prefer. Can breasts be too big? yes, imo.
Chuckanator
0 likes
It seems to matter to a great number of people because of the number of breast augmentation surgeries. For me, cleavage is an rye catcher but so is fitness. Most of the very fit girls I know are not large breasted. So it is a toss up. Fit and firm vs. soft and supple? Hmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well u know the saying.. "more than a mouthful is a waste" so it doesnt matter to me! Im an ass kinda guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being the "boob man" that i am, i would say yes. I'd like a woman with a bigger bust however i will admit that they can get too big as well.

I will admit though that if the big boobs are attached to a horrible person then they aren't worth it!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It doesn't matter much to me about boob size. Small is just fine. I don't think really large boobs are sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size of a woman's breasts doesn't really matter to me! I'm not into super large or fake breasts. If a woman has a breast enhancement to make them perky or fuller, I'm okay with that. But I'm not into a woman making them bigger than a C-cup.
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Breasts are breasts. . .they really play no factor long-term. Personally, I'm more attracted to the mind and soul than the corporeal form.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by laylaybrown_

I'm a big fan of ittie-bittie titties. I like a good sized nipple, but that's not really a requirement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think objectifying women * pauses for moral following moral judgements * only works when you're lusting at a distance. Once you're under the sheets whether it be to satisfy desire or breath fire to an intimate connection, it really doesn't matter; and, just exploring the other person's body no matter how it's shaped is enjoyable.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I prefer a woman with the larger breast, don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with small ones, just my preference is big.

Both my ex wives were 38d, and have been out with a woman with 44F breasts, they were a handful lol.

My current gf is a 40F and they are ample, and I shouldn't say this but her daughters who live at home are 32a and 36d.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all. There are women who, for whatever reason, I might not consider attractive, but if she's warm, engaging, friendly and willing, if she has the kind of energy that just lights me on fire, then her physical aspects aren't that important.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I hope not. Otherwise I'd be in a bit of trouble...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts are great "TOYS" in any size. Never seen any that I didn't like.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope I Love Em All(.)(.)smile
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer ample breasts to latch on ....luckily , I always got what I wanted...
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer small perky boobs, and if they have puffy nipples all the better. But I guess we always want what we don't have.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry I now see that was for the guys.......new to this site...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl4girls
Sorry I now see that was for the guys.......new to this site...

All good love. I find all sizes to be great, but I do prefer them to be a handful or more.
Lurker
0 likes
The_size_doesn't_matter~~! They're perfect in their own way~~! smile Breasts=beautiful~~!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
Breasts are great "TOYS" in any size. Never seen any that I didn't like.

Amen. Toys are fun but we started life without them and most ended up outgrowing theirs and finding other (better?) interests.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you judge the woman on the total package and remember while you 're judging her she is judging you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
Quote by laylaybrown_
Does having big breast matter on a girl matter? Or is average size or small size alright?[/quote]

Actually, that's what i prefer. Can breasts be too big? yes, imo.

I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me at all. As long as I'm able to get a positive physical response by paying attention to her breasts then I am happy. I'm more drawn to the nipple than I am the breast itself. Of course deep cleavage makes excellent eye candy, so there is no complaint in that department either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course not..... but it helps lol. Seriously, it depends what you want. While I consider myself a (big) breast man I think the most important aspect is the person behind the breasts.