Group RP

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done group roleplays on a few other forums and they can be really fun.

I'm Matt, a 5' 10" athletically built professor. I'm sitting on my couch home alone or so I think, lazily pursuing stories on lushstories.com not really finding anything which grabs my attention.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I finally find a story that is intriguing. I start to read it and soon my cock is rock hard pressing against my laptop. I hurriedly yank my pants down to my ankles and thrown my shirt across the room. I glance out the large window to my right, debating whether to close the shades, but decide not too. I can't wait any longer. I take off my underwear as well before lubing up my cock and starting to slowly jerk off as I read the story.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done the group thing on here. (with only men)

it's fun and intense.

I'm insatiable (at times) and submissive.

tries to recall the difference between an orgy and a train.

All online, in my mind..lol.

Of course
0 likes
Passing by on the sidewalk below the woman dressed in pink and beige hankerchief dress and champagne wedges steps right in some gum. She glances around and some movement in an open window caught her eye for some reason. She did a doubletake.

"Oh WOW! OMG. Ha!" she mumbles to herself like a crazy-lady as she hobbles to scrape the gum off her brand new shoes! She sees a guy wanking off.

(She looks around for her Daddy-Dom boyfriend.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*Grabs two scoop of ice cream as he grabs his lil and pulls her away from the window*

"Stay away from the open window baby cover your eyes silly girl" *Gets a weird vibe from the shadowy figure on the couch as we scrolled away*
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I'm Dani, a 5'10" student trying to find her way. I like boobies, food, and long walks to the liquor store.

Hi Dani, I'm Dianna, I'm 6', a nurse used to showing people the way, I likes boobies, food, and long walks to the liquor store with beautiful girls ;)
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
Hi Dani, I'm Dianna, I'm 6', a nurse used to showing people the way, I likes boobies, food, and long walks to the liquor store with beautiful girls ;)

I'm Clum, a 5'11" high school teacher who can't find his way to the liquor store because he got distracted by boobies.

EDIT: I actually have no idea what's going on here.