Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

am i the only one who is confused about what bisexual means because off lush?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am sorry if this upsets anyone but I thought I had a good grasp on what was what but am totally confused about the meaning of the word bisexual, I understand that attraction is down to the individual, but can you be bisexual an not attracted to the opposite sex whatsoever. I do feel that some of this may be down to members of my sex being total pests on the private chat an on behalf of all lush men I apologise for the minority. At least I hope it's the minority.
Smile and be happy everyone.
Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My impression of bisexual is the person is interest in both sexes; hence bi meaning two. Anything other would break down into gay, homosexual or lesbian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assume Dave is asking because a lot of women in particular post that they are bisexual or bi-curious but don't want to chat with men. I know it's true of me in general. I have plenty of other places I can chat with men, sometimes even "racy" chat. This is a special place for me to chat with women, indulge all of my curiosity/wannabe-ness safely. It's not about you, Dave, it's about how little time I have to chat and what my focus is here. I know I receive multiple requests per week from men who are individually nice, sometimes intriguing, and I have chosen not to connect with them.

There are women here who genuinely want to chat with you, Dave. But many who self-describe as bisexual are like the women in many colleges who are "LUG", "lesbian until graduation". Some are married or otherwise committed to a man, and get their male sexual experience offline. I wish you luck finding the women you like and who will befriend you.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Not sure about the women on Lush who claim to be bisexual or bicurious, but I've had bisexuals I've met IRL explain bisexuality as being attracted to the person, regardless of sex.

Last I heard that was the definition of bisexual.

But Dave to be clear, many bisexual women on here just want to talk to other women for whatever reason. Though there are some who are listed as bi and say that they don't want to be with men at all. Those are the ones I question. If those are the ones you question, here is the answer: they are not sure if they're bisexual or if they've turned lesbian.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Not sure about the women on Lush who claim to be bisexual or bicurious, but I've had bisexuals I've met IRL explain bisexuality as being attracted to the person, regardless of sex.

Last I heard that was the definition of bisexual.

But Dave to be clear, many bisexual women on here just want to talk to other women for whatever reason. Though there are some who are listed as bi and say that they don't want to be with men at all. Those are the ones I question. If those are the ones you question, here is the answer: they are not sure if they're bisexual or if they've turned lesbian.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A great majority of 'females' on this site, as with many online sites are not really females anyway, especially all the 18-21 year old profiles containing obvious net pics. Mostly guys pretending to be bi-females so they can talk to other females... which in reality it's probably two guys talking to each other thinking they are both talking to a female.
0 likes
If you are truly bi sexual in real life, but only want to talk to one sex on Lush, why state bi on your profile? Surely you could put Gay or Les and save all the trouble of rejecting the ones you don't want?

Although I must say it hasn't bothered me before.