Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does your man ask you to dress like a nurse/babysitter/teacher/secretary etc. ?

last reply
25 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if yes, did you like it?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh blech - I love dressing up and roleplaying, my husband just doesn't get it.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

Oh nevermind - nothing makes a girl feel dumber than when she gets some sexy clothes and only gets "What's with your eyebrows?" in response
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
god yeah my master has me dressed in allsorts of outfits. I have dozens from fancy dress stores but then again its part of the thrill for the both of us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Over my time with guys I have dressed up as a secretary, that was fun, my boyfriend at the time just turned up, I opened the door, we didn't say a word but just got straight to fucking... It was fucking fantastic haha! I have also dressed up as a nurse, in a brownies uniform, as a school girl and in camo.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Oh nevermind - nothing makes a girl feel dumber than when she gets some sexy clothes and only gets "What's with your eyebrows?" in response

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't need to....he ravishes my body just the way it is!
Lurker
0 likes
My maid and schoolgirl a outfits get a good workout. I love it cause he loves it so much smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am single, but when there is a man in my life these days they are more interested in no outfit or clothes whatsoever
Lurker
0 likes
I have not been asked but would be very open to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been asked to dress like a school girl and it was fun. I don't need a special outfit as I can manage using my own clothes, apart from a tie.

I've dressed the same way for a few parties too. Mainly for fun. Mine or theirs? Mmmm a bit of both I guess
Lurker
0 likes
A chearleader mostly
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
he asked me to dress as a clown once...kinda threw me off

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex once asked me to dress like a school nurse. lol so i had on a plaid skirt and a nurses top. i thought it was weird but he seemed to like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We play dress up a lot.
0 likes
Yes. I guess you could say I wear many hats. We like to act out our fantasies with each other. I have been many things, but we have our favourites.

Those who know me better and are friends here on Lush have rightly guessed some of these TOO. lol. We love to roleplay and I am actually in part costume NOW as I type I have special neko ears on while my bf is napping! LOL XD (and at the moment that is all I have on!)

Lurker
0 likes
I am so lucky if i am encouraged to dress up I know 100% what they want yawn yawn zzzz

I am 4'10" skinny as a bean pole, flat chested, like no boobs, a very young looking face, I tend not to wear makeup. I reckon if you put that all together in your mind you will know what uniform they like. I want a change boys xx
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Really? That's a crying shame!
In our marriage I've asked for a couple of costumes, and she did put them on (and take them off!), but her heart wasn't in it at all. She hasn't even worn so much as thigh highs for a while. Which may explain why I love those pics here so much!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it keeps the spark ignited he loves my schoolgirl and secretary outfits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love roleplay and dress up! anytime I can I will! for me or for her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over time i was asked to dress as a Schoolgirl, Secretary, Nurse, French Maid and even a Hooker. I don't mind if it puts that extra spark in the sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have not done much, but I would love to do more. I can really "let go" if someone provokes the actress inside me hehe. I think acting out a role allows you to be even more naughty as it's sort of an excuse? IDK? Steve got me to wear my school uniform a few times and we had really hot sex. I was never a cheerleader and I'd love to dress up like one. It would be such a rush. Maybe like a secretary or a policewoman?? OMG there are so many roles.QJ6Uzj10jyKtAHts I guess I really should give up my angel halo
Lurker
0 likes
None of those listed, just get a lot of requests for stockings and heels from him!
Lurker
0 likes
None of those listed, just get a lot of requests for stockings and heels from him!
Lurker
0 likes
It has been my experience since becoming single again that the less clothes the better as far as most men are concerned -- and yes, garter belt, stockings, and heels are appreciated, too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 20 different costumes hanging in my closet.