Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whats your favourite position for being eaten out?

last reply
230 replies
32.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all was just wondering if you have any preference, personally I just love when she is sat down on my face (just feels so much dirtier) also like it when she is laying on her back, legs spread and brought up to her chest nom nom nom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be led on my back with my pussy at the end of the bed/sofa etc and him down on the floor on his knees eating me!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm on my back and my legs are wrapped around his head pulling him closer or 69. I also enjoy me sitting on his face as I work my clit as he massages my breasts heart
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like to be on my back with my legs around his neck grinding against his tongue.

I also like it from behind also.

Either way is a hot, wet time. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Has to be doggy style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back at the edge of the bed with him holding my legs back so I'm wide open.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be on my back with my legs on his shoulders, or with him holding my legs;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by B1gTitedG1rl
I prefer to be on my back with my legs on his shoulders, or with him holding my legs;)

That's mine too. Small world hun ;]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any of you prefer to straddle a guys face?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to straddle a guys face. Drives me crazy to fee.l his tongue under me
Lurker
0 likes
legs spread over my head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That right there!!!! Access to more than one play spot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A. Straddling his face
B. From behind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Straddling her face or 69
Lurker
0 likes
I like being in a chair with my legs spread wide up and over the sides - arms of the chair. Yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with (women only) any way and every way! i just love being ate'n out, even just a good licking works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back with my legs spread...
I get too weak if I'm standing up (if they're doing it right anyway). biggrin

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being eaten out in any position. My boyfriend loves to eat me out a lot! I love when I'm on my back and he grabs my legs and just devours me smile Can't wait for him to do it again biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Straddle Her Face
You know the Beyoncé song that starts, "Let me sit this aaaaass on you"? That's what I'd like. Kneel over her shoulders and let my ass brush against her nipples while she gets intimate with my genitalia lol :P
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
from behind.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
On a plate with knife and fork
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from behind, but as stated above, if it's done correctly, that's more difficult than it sounds. Laying on my back, legs over his shoulders hits the spot ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood. Lately I have been enjoying straddling his face. Love when he reaches up and plays with my tits, much like this!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I do love to be licked anyway i can get it but there is something to be on my back with the guy (or girl) between my legs licking my wet pussy as i watch....very hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My favorite is when I'm sitting on his face. I like that the best(: But, I also enjoy being eaten out from behind, and on my back with my legs apart. I like it in any positon, lets be real(; But face sitting?! Nothing can touch that
Lurker
0 likes
On the bed pulled by him as he devour me. Holding my legs so I don't close them... And spreading them wide to reach deeper. Mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what he's going for - if I'm standing or having to support myself in any fashion I'll most likely injure myself when my elbows give. LOL So usually on my back for safety's sake.
Lurker
0 likes
Favourite is when my legs are spread and I'm on my back and he's lost contol.

Another good one is straddling his face.

In the words of the Muller bear...

Tasteeeh

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm old fashioned.

I like it missionary with my legs pushed back. Easier access, plus it's perfect for grabbing the back of his head and grinding into his face.

I think it's the most enjoyable this way because I can just lay back and enjoy it without doing much work.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░