Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you enjoy fucking your man ass, or domming your man in other ways?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to fuck your mans ass, or make him let you fuck whomever you please? Or just totally dom him. Yes if so why.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kenobi
Would you like to fuck your mans ass, or make him let you fuck whomever you please? Or just totally dom him. Yes if so why.

NO.
NO
NO.

You can't "make" someone let you fuck whomever you please. If you want to do it, isn't it your decision?
You can't "Dom" anyone if you'don't consider yourself to be a "Dom" and you can't "Dom" anyone who doesn't want to be Dominated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First of all, dom/sub has nothing to do with the initial question for us
Yes. Husband and I have done this on occasion. I have a strap on with a few different size 'attachments'. If we are in 'that' kind of playing mood I attach a 6 inch slim cock. And our preferred position is hubby on his back and me between his legs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, done it to my ex, was pretty boring tbh lol but was a lot younger at the time and not really into that. If a guy i was with now wanted to be fucked in the ass by me I would more than love to, he would be getting it hard!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NO I would NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No way
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't but I am not opposed to it either. If my man enjoyed that then I would want to please him. If am man is into that then using a diode want satisfy him forever might as well be open to the experiences. But I know when I was younger it didn't seem at all intresting but age does bring some wisdom.
AzDblEz