What would you do if...

last reply
18 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Purely a hypothetical question for you ladies, based on a scenario I've seen in more than one adult film, and played out in my own mind: let's say you're husband/bf is playing a game. poker, basketball, pool, what have you and get's a little over confident. He offers his buddy a bet: if his buddy wins, you will have sex with him. Then as fate would have it your hubby/bf loses big. He is left staring at you with big, desperate eyes. What would you do?

Tell him and his buddy to go fuck themselves for being pigs? Tell your hubby what a loser he is for making the bet, then go ahead with it? Try to reason with his friend? Something else? Just an odd little hypothetical I'm curious about
Lurker
0 likes
I hope that I would never be involved with a man who had such a low opinion of me that he would be prepared to use me as a poker chip. Besides, I am my own woman I choose who I go to bed with. There are two words for a guy like this "Bye, bye"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If my guy is willing to place a bet using me as collateral then yes I'd go through with it. One he was stupid for placing a bet he couldn't afford to pay. (or didn't want to). Two I'm not a prize to be won. Three damn right I'm gonna get something out of this, even if it means making him feel like more of a loser. I'm not being a bitch here, I'm being honest. If he'd have thought it through a little bit it could have been a threesome and then we'd all win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man respects me more than that, so I don't have to worry about being pimped out to pay off his debts. I wouldn't be with a man who thought it was acceptable to treat me like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to reiterate, this is just a hypothetical question about how you'd react. I personally don't believe woman are prizes to be gambled with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a fantasy I think that it would be very enticing depending on what the guy looked like. However in real life if my bf ever used me for a bet I would tell him to that he was going to have to take my place and let his friend fuck HIM. Then I would tell him goodbye.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First off, my main boyfriend would only do this as a set-up he had cleared with me ahead of time. We have lots of little sex-games like this and it wouldn't have come down as an 'unfortunate miscalculation', rather the reverse! On the other hand, I have one or two fuck-buddies, just dumb enough to pull a stunt like this, and I'd send them both packing unless I really wanted to go through with it cuz the guy was hot! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'm too intense for anyone to marry but I would fucking love it!

and enjoy it thoroughly!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If we're talking about 100% reality here...then no. I wouldn't be with a guy who would pimp me out like that; especially if he didn't even ask haha.
I also wouldn't do it if we're talking about a friend of his...too close to home. Same with things like threesomes; much prefer a stranger who we'll never see again, no entanglements or drama, and no last names even (or less chance of it anyway). Anyway, getting off topic here...
If it's more of a fantasy thing that we both talk about well in advance and are sure of each others feelings on topic, etc etc...then maybe. Meaning, a planned out occasion, not something out of nowhere or from desperation to pay off a real debt.
The whole 'fucking your guy's (whether that be a bf, hubby, or Dom) friend' scenario is a curious turn on; mainly the fantasy. If the whole thing was set up with a stranger, then possibly...but an actual friend of his in reality, nah too much of a gamble. Obviously I'd want my guy/Dom either in the room (if he was into watching) or at least nearby for safety reasons. That's my take anyway...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am surprised no one has said they'd make him watch lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, having sex with your hubby's buddy is not the norm, then? I shall have words with him when he gets home!
Chuckanator
0 likes
As a guy I have to say something. If I were writing a book on the top ten ways to dump a girl friend, this would be number 1. If it was your idea, then you just made the statement that she is a slut to be bargained away like a poker (no pun intended) chip. If it was her idea then you might want to put those wedding plans on hold. If it was both your ideas, then I hope you have a shitty hand.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him and his buddy to go fuck themselves , then break up with my bf..
Lurker
0 likes
Must admit the shear idea was enough to make my panties soaking wet.
I shared it with my hubby and we further took our fantasy to this new level.

Ok me n hubby go to a bar where in poker he loses as much as $ 1000 each to 5 men. They offer to convert it into strip poker which we accept.
I lost all my cloths and stand there in my heals only.
The 5 bastards offer another thing to my hubby.........
Your nude wife against all the mpney you lost. He accepts and loozes again.
Npw i am shared property of those 5 to do whatever they want the whole night.
They throw my nude body into each others laps.i am made to suck them off while they finger my holes.
Then they fuck me on the poker table...... First single then in all combinations.
Time to recover the dues...... Says pne of them and i am on open offer to all present there.
$50 for blowjob. 100 for pussy n 200 for ass fuck.
I am fucked by as many as 50 men in all possible ways.
Finally a group pf 20 bbc bikers offers to take me with them for $10000 which my owners agree.
My hubby asks when he ll get me back. I smile and say when i carry a bastard baby as revenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I agree with lots of the others, I wouldn't be with a guy who thought he could do this. Unless he knew I would go along with it anyway.

But let's imagine it happened, as revenge maybe I would do it (depending on the other guys) but my partner would be toast afterwards!!!
Lurker
0 likes
grab a coin and toss it.....double or quits!!