Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Posting animated GIFs from iPhone or iPad.

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How does someone upload animated GIF images from Apple devices? Whenever I try it come across as a still image. I know apple stores these files in the camera roll as stills but when sent in a text they appear animated. This is not true for Lush posts. Just trying to get in on all the fun with friends
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by HardHornyHusband
How does someone upload animated GIF images from Apple devices? Whenever I try it come across as a still image. I know apple stores these files in the camera roll as stills but when sent in a text they appear animated. This is not true for Lush posts. Just trying to get in on all the fun with friends

Ok so yeah, using the iPhone/iPad takes an extra step. Once you find the gif you want, hold your finger on the image until you see the box pop up saying Save image/Copy. Select Copy.

Here's the thing, once you've copied it, open a new page and paste the image link so it opens. Then, copy that link and you'll be able to paste in on lush. For some reason you can't just copy the image link then post on lush, you have to copy the link once you've opened it in another page then it opens.

Hope this helps. If anyone has an another way, feel free to post.

Here's an image of what I'm talking about.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awesome! Was wondering and now I know!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So my recent IOS update seems to have created a problem here. I can still COPY the GIFs but I can't paste them into my safari browser bar any longer to get their address. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by HardHornyHusband
So my recent IOS update seems to have created a problem here. I can still COPY the GIFs but I can't paste them into my safari browser bar any longer to get their address. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Yeah same here, the update jacked it all up. The only way I can still copy and paste is by using my Google Chrome app.

You can copy it from that app with no problem and just paste it on lush, if you really want to post images I mean. Hopefully Apple fixes this glitch soon though.

If anyone has any other solutions, please post.