a blow job is, but cunilingus isn't. (0 votes) 0%
rim jobs are cool, but anal sex, not so much. (1 vote) 4%
it's only cheating if you come inside. (0 votes) 0%
coming in someone's ass is okay, tho. (0 votes) 0%
multiple partners isn't cheating, only 1-1 is. (0 votes) 0%
just thinking about having sex with someone is. (1 vote) 4%
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Okay, Doll and i were having this conversation recently, based on someone insisting that oral sex is NOT cheating. so... what IS cheating then? is it only vaginal sex? what about anal? how about if you have vaginal sex, but pull out before you cum? rim jobs? how the hell am i going to know if ;m cheating, unless i get some answers? please, help a girl out here! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm of the opinion it is very personal to each relationship.

I was in a relationship where my ex and/or myself traveled a lot, for extended periods. So for us, a lid would have been a cheat, but neither of us was upset by sex, as long as we let the other know.

I've also been in a relationship where he was monogamous physically, but was constantly sexting others. And this was a betrayal in my eyes.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think when it comes to the physical things, all of it is cheating. To something as simple as kissing, to oral, to outright sex. Even if it happens just the once, it is cheating.

However, there is the emotional cheating that happens a whole lot also. If you're sharing more with someone who is not your special someone, you are cheating on them. You should have that same connection with your lover, that you can with that person, if not stronger.

There are far too many ways you can cheat on the person you are with. Most don't think it is cheating, unless it is actually having sex...they are so wrong.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Cheating comes in many forms, oral sex is cheating if you are physically and emotionally involved with another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheating doesn't have to be just sexual. If you have a relationship with someone else (sexual or not), and keeping it secret from your partner, you are cheating. Period. People only keep secrets when they know they are doing something they shouldn't be.

If you think you have to justify keeping secrets with an excuse, and aren't really doing anything wrong, then prove it. If you aren't cheating then there is no reason to hide it from your partner. Tell them, and ask them if they think you are cheating.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
Cheating doesn't have to be just sexual. If you have a relationship with someone else (sexual or not), and keeping it secret from your partner, you are cheating. Period. People only keep secrets when they know they are doing something they shouldn't be.

If you think you have to justify keeping secrets with an excuse, and aren't really doing anything wrong, then prove it. If you aren't cheating then there is no reason to hide it from your partner. Tell them, and ask them if they think you are cheating.

very well said
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols

I agree with Jen070 - great reply. Must be a professional!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols

Good one !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sarahxbunny

I agree with Jen070 - great reply. Must be a professional!

No, I'm not a professional (I assume you meant counselor).
To me, it's just common sense.
There shouldn't be secrets between a couple, because it only breeds lies, resentment and mistrust.
If you really care for someone, and you care about your relationship with them, you cherish it, and protect it.
Not do things to deliberately destroy your relationship. Keeping secrets, lies and cheating destroys relationships.
Lurker
0 likes
Eat healthy think better...never take risk..read your documents carefully.. Easier said and very easy to advice. Think of the case...you fall in love with a person . you marry the person. You discover at later part that one of your closest friend..is the person who your partner hate most.. He don't want to lose both of them..misunderstanding between them was circumstantial and each received a huge Loss..both hate each other what does the person do ..there are many such instances..where it is ideal to keep the relation secret as it brings peace through out .
I have a thing to add the relation ship between two people is the world between two y should others matter when both of them are 100% with each other when with each other...physically..am not damn good with writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting caught.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex is DEFINITELY cheating. Anything after an open-mouthed kiss does it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Any sex is cheating, of course! Oral or otherwise.
Lurker
0 likes
Agree w all who have said that it's not the act as much as it is the secrecy. Other than Jimmy Carter's "lusting in your heart," i.e., having private fantasies about someone else, anything you would hide from your partner, either through intentional deception or omission or misdirection, is cheating. Not that there aren't degrees, but I think that it depends on the parameters of the relationship.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oral sex with someone not your spouse, partner, significant other or whatever you call them, is cheating.

If one is in an open relationship then any sex with someone they are keeping secret from their partner is cheating.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, because a blowjob is something that is very difficult to do accidentally.
Happiness

My life has no meaning, no direction, no aim. No purpose. But I'm happy. I can't wrap my head around this. What the fuck am I doing right?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Oral sex is definitely cheating...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I think when it comes to the physical things, all of it is cheating. To something as simple as kissing, to oral, to outright sex. Even if it happens just the once, it is cheating.

However, there is the emotional cheating that happens a whole lot also. If you're sharing more with someone who is not your special someone, you are cheating on them. You should have that same connection with your lover, that you can with that person, if not stronger.

There are far too many ways you can cheat on the person you are with. Most don't think it is cheating, unless it is actually having sex...they are so wrong.

Agree but if you are going to have an open marriage or relationship there should be 100% honesty and dont hide nothing from eachother no matter what cause something so simple could be tearing your spouse apart inside