Caught Looking

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I got caught today looking at a woman's breasts. They were lovely.

It made me wonder though, do women ever get caught looking at other women's breasts? I mean, it must happen (the iconic photo of Sophia Loren and Jane Mansfield comes to mind) but I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about it.

So, ladies, do you catch women looking? How does the rate of women compare to the rate of men looking?

Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have caught girls looking before, not as much as guys but certainly a fair amount of time. I must say I am guilty of it myself, I am always checking girls boobs out sneakily haha, especially when I was in secondary school when I was young and curious and ashamed of my 32A's whilst loads of the girls had big boobs! That problem is now solved though now I have 36C's haha!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, I catch some women looking. Maybe not at my boobs though. They're usually harder to notice as, generally, they're much more discreet about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls look just as much as guys. The only difference is girls know how not to get caught.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i ve been the victim few times
Lurker
0 likes
I think the question might be where does casual admiration end and serious looking begin? There are some women I see out that I cannot help but admire, but I never stare and I don't want to cause embarrassment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always getting caught peeving on hot young girls
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I think I've been caught a couple of times. I usually just play it off and it's never been a thing.

I tend to catch guys looking at my chest and chicks looking at my ass. I wonder if the genders are just stealth with different things. :P
Lurker
0 likes
I get caught looking all the time. At my age I just smile when I am caught and all is good.