Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many sexual partners does it make a girl a slut..?

last reply
108 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I was just thinking and its always something interesting to read about. What do you fella's consider a girl, a slut after however many sexual partners shes had..? Would you Marry a girl if shes slept with 20-30 men?

And how many women have you slept with? Lets be honest.

Shoot
Shoot
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I don't consider a girl a slut after any number of sexual partners. I try not to judge, and I try not to label. Whether a woman's a virgin, or she's just finished cleaning out the USS Nimitz, she's a human being who is worthy of respect. Her past isn't something that defines her, it's just the path she's taken to be where she is, hopefully in front of me and willing to share herself with me.

I don't actually know how many partners my wife had before me, and I quite honestly don't care. As for me, about thirty or so.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is a "slut"?
If you mean a woman that has multiple partners, I would say that she just enjoys sex. If it was a guy, he'd be called a stud. Talk about double standards!

The number of women that I've slept with is 8, but I'm gay.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dpw
What is a "slut"?
If you mean a woman that has multiple partners, I would say that she just enjoys sex. If it was a guy, he'd be called a stud. Talk about double standards!

The number of women that I've slept with is 8, but I'm gay.

Well that is completely fair enough
Shoot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At least 100 depending on how old. Females and everybody should sleep with alot of people especially young, so your mind doesn't wonder later in life. Also, men like sluts ALOT, especially me. I would marry a girl if she slept with any number, the more the better in my opinon. It all depends on what your looking for.
Enjoy yourself, who cares what others think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think a number defines that myself. I go more on how a girl acts and carries herself. I think a girl could act as a slut with only a few partners as easy as with several.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rider47
I don't think a number defines that myself. I go more on how a girl acts and carries herself. I think a girl could act as a slut with only a few partners as easy as with several.

Well that's what I meant when I asked, what is a slut?
I think you can be a slut for one person. It's a state of mind.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
LOL...what?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Not to be evasive, but "slut" is not a word I take seriously. It's one of those concepts that are often used as a control mechanism; an attempt to assert one's control over the behavior of others by implying guilt or fault. But, making an attempt to answer your question and proceeding from that particular word, I honestly don't think it's a question of number so much as mindset. Her motivation or intention for sleeping with what some would consider an excessive number of men. Some women sleep with men for the feel of acceptance, to be appreciated, etc. Some instinctively just follow their own sexual urges. Some are mindless in their pursuit of multiple sexual partners, some are very cognitive in taking many different men to bed with them. Perhaps being a slut is defined most accurately by differentiating whether she likes sleeping with many men or whether she'll seep with any man. So, two different women could sleep with 15 men in a month and only one might be a "slut," if such a word can accurately describe any woman. Again though, saying a woman is a slut is to begin a process that, from its origin, is based on a fallacy generated from a hostile and biased mind, and thoughts and perceptions from such a mind really cannot be taken very seriously because they show more the inner nature of the observer than act as an accurate description of the lady (or person) in question. It's like how some women say all men are intrinsically rapists. "We see things not as they are, but as we are ourselves." At best, slut is a word one would use playfully, when interacting with a sexually willing woman who will recognize it as a playful endearment instead of a derogatory character judgment.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dani
LOL...what?

Didn't ya know?

Once you go OVER 9000! you've reached the level of Super Slut.

Kinda like Super Saiyan. Only instead of funky yellow hair and glowing energy, you made dudes pop off with just a glance.

Nasty little super power that is.DoCyRC4lICNuCGaE
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shoot
Well I was just thinking and its always something interesting to read about. What do you fella's consider a girl, a slut after however many sexual partners shes had..? Would you Marry a girl if shes slept with 20-30 men?

Shoot

Wait, 20-30? I seriously just did this:

I hate the slut bullshit in general, but 30? Hell, that's not even a "slutty" number for one's college years.

Kind of curious to see what kind of numbers people ring up now that hookup apps are a thing. For that matter, I'm going to be curious to see if some form of non-monogamous sex-positivity spreads now that a couple can look for a third person of either gender on a whim.
Lurker
0 likes
One.

(But you have to REALLY know what you're doing...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
IDon't label people but if a girl sleeps with anyone then she is a slut if she is paid she's a whore if a girl wants to be called a slut then I will call her that my wife slept with any cock around so I would say she was a slut for me I have had six partners been happily married for ten years so to each there own
Lurker
0 likes
It's not just how many sexual partners the chick has...it's also how she carries herself that makes her a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shoot

Shoot

Here is a woman's point of view.

How many sex partners does a woman have to have had before she is considered a slut? One more than I have had!! Ask me tomorrow and I'll tell you the same thing!!

The number of partners has nothing to do with whether or not you are truly a slut!! Even if you cant remember their names!
Chuckanator
0 likes
The whole label thing is so sophomore. Promiscuous lifestyles for both men and women are an indication they are seeking something more than just sex. It is obvious that they have a need that is not being met. Every person is different. For some it is a direct result of being told as a child they are not attractive or likable, so sex becomes an affirmation they are desirable. For others it is because they came from a suppressive family background. The old saying at times is true. "Looking for love in all the wrong places." The need to be loved and accepted is a powerful shaping force in everyone's life.
We can be whom ever we desire. It's all about choices. For instance, the label "poor" becomes an anchor dragging people down if they accept it. Once you consider yourself by a label it has defined you. Slut is one of them.
Lurker
0 likes
There's no such thing as a slut. If people like sex and want to have one night stands, be they male or female, then that's their prerogative. Name calling is just schoolyard stuff. I went through a phase of sleeping with lots of women and I know women who have slept with lots of men, without looking for love at the time. Sometimes it's just nice to get off with someone and live a little.
Lurker
0 likes
There's no such thing as a slut. If people like sex and want to have one night stands, be they male or female, then that's their prerogative. Name calling is just schoolyard stuff. I went through a phase of sleeping with lots of women and I know women who have slept with lots of men, without looking for love at the time. Sometimes it's just nice to get off with someone and live a little.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it doesn't really make a woman a slut if she's had multiple partners I have been with girls that have slept with multiple guys and some who have only slept with one or two guys she is still a person after all. it all depends on what the woman thins in herself but just because she has had a lot of guys shes not a slut
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it doesn't really make a woman a slut if she's had multiple partners I have been with girls that have slept with multiple guys and some who have only slept with one or two guys she is still a person after all. it all depends on what the woman thins in herself but just because she has had a lot of guys shes not a slut
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Words like slut and whore were created to control women and keep them down under the age-old patriarchy. You don't see any comparable words that are applied to men. How come? Why are men allowed to have fun, but not women? Forget that bullshit! Go ahead and call me a slut! Whatever it means to you, to me its just a badge of my freedom!
Lurker
0 likes
Chuckles at 20-30

So sweet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dictionary describes a 'slut' as
1.a dirty slovenly woman.
2. an imoral woman.
My "Slang" dictionary describes it as " An affectionate term amongst women - particularly US."

I have had many sexual partners and I would not decribe myself as any of the above. I enjoy nudity and sex as a recreational activity.

I have certainly slept with 20-30 men and I certainly wont be marrying anybody - because I could not commit to being faithful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Words like slut and whore were created to control women and keep them down under the age-old patriarchy. You don't see any comparable words that are applied to men. How come? Why are men allowed to have fun, but not women? Forget that bullshit! Go ahead and call me a slut! Whatever it means to you, to me its just a badge of my freedom!

Absolutely agree in total which is why I'm quite happy to be known here on Lush as a "slut". I didn't ask to be born with a highly developed sex drive - nature decided that and I'm quite happy to be exactly as I am. The thing which really gets me down is my own sex and female friends who are so influenced by 'the age old patriarchy' and judge me as males would do. Doesn't stop those same males wanting to get inside my knickers - and I can live with that. Women and girls who think the same way and put me down for my outrageous thoughts and actions are traitors to their own sex.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Slut is a term of affection.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's pretty simple actually. You learn the equation in high school.

Girls age ÷ 2 - sex partners = a negative or positive number.

If the number is negative she's a slut.

So, if the woman is 30 and she's had 10 partners you'd do this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 - 10 = 5 = Not a slut.

If the woman is 30 and she's had 21 partners you'd do this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 - 21 = -6 = She's a pretty big slut, bruh.

There is an exception to be made for threesomes/gangbangs though. Like if the 30 year old woman that had 10 partners had 6 of those at the same time you must multiply that number by two before plugging it into the equation. So it would go like this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 (6 x 2 = 12 + 4 = 16) - 16 = -1 = She's a slut unless she keeps her legs closed for a while.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's pretty simple actually. You learn the equation in high school.

Girls age ÷ 2 - sex partners = a negative or positive number.

If the number is negative she's a slut.

So, if the woman is 30 and she's had 10 partners you'd do this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 - 10 = 5 = Not a slut.

If the woman is 30 and she's had 21 partners you'd do this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 - 21 = -6 = She's a pretty big slut, bruh.

There is an exception to be made for threesomes/gangbangs though. Like if the 30 year old woman that had 10 partners had 6 of those at the same time you must multiply that number by two before plugging it into the equation. So it would go like this.

30 ÷ 2 = 15 (6 x 2 = 12 + 4 = 16) - 16 = -1 = She's a slut unless she keeps her legs closed for a while.

I am so thankful for sluts. I've always preferred them. Their skill is, well... wonderful! Besides, I've always been a slut myself.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Didn't ya know?

Once you go OVER 9000! you've reached the level of Super Slut.

Kinda like Super Saiyan. Only instead of funky yellow hair and glowing energy, you made dudes pop off with just a glance.

Nasty little super power that is.lf2JhkiSPq9dmekD

So no funky yellow hair and glowing energy? Bummer...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Why is a woman called a slut when she is sexually adventurous but a man is encouraged to do it?
Lurker
0 likes
there is NO number.....its more how she feels