last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Which one is more to your liking..brief or boxer
what is the position of your penis in them..up ward,downward.or any other position
Lurker
0 likes
Briefs when I wear them and to the right pointing up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties or thongs and pointing up....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxer brief..down off to the right, unless im fighting a erection then up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always up and to the right. Prefer panties, but usually bikini, briefs or boxer briefs. Bikini briefs are best for holding position while hiking and running, moving toward more boxer briefs (wife's preference) and phasing our briefs.

If I didn't have the fear of getting called for a wildland fire and have to change into my nomex in front of half the department or have my wife see my panties, I'd wear them a lot more often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boxers, and I dress to the right. ;)
Clumeleon
0 likes
*checks*

I have given literally no thought to the position of my penis in my underwear unless trying to disguise or make more comfortable an erection. If there's ever any discomfort, I shoogle about a bit until everything finds a nice natural resting position.

When I wear underwear, I wear boxers, and my penis, at the moment at least, is positioned down and to the right.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I find this to be quite a stupid question. some of the things people come up with baffles me it really does!
Lurker
0 likes
Briefs u get more movement and any I just let it loose lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jackreacher89
Which one is more to your liking..brief or boxer
what is the position of your penis in them..up ward,downward.or any other position

I wear briefs, and my penis is usually down to the left - unless I'm writing about a blowjob I wish I were giving, then it's up and to the left.