help me please!!!

last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a new member here and quite shy to ask this..but i dont know where else i could ask this..i am addict to the masturbation,,almost twice to three time everyday i masturbate..the problem is, it only take me 2 minutes to cum and when applying the lubrication it only take me 1 minutes to cum when stroking my penis..beside when i also try to stimulate my glanit is really sensitive..just a few stimulation already bring me to the edge..so is this normal to men or not..is this because of too much masturbation that i did..i am afraid that i cannot penetrate my gf when doing sex,because i thought that the women pussy more wetter than this..
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a doctor and do not play one on TV... but I'll offer two suggestions - first, do what is called "edging". When you reach the edge of your orgasm, stop touching yourself and back off to let the sensation die down. Do that over and over a number of times before you let yourself cum. The first few times you try it, you might only be able to reach a few edges - but, with practice, you'll develop more control. I "edge" when masturbating - typically 60-90+ minutes - and while I can't fully edge when having sex, I do know my edging control does allow for more control during sex.

The 2nd suggestion is for you to try kegel exercises for men (Google it) - very effective for a # of things - one of which is reportedly for premature ejaculation which is what it appears you are experiencing. And, if I might take a guess, you seem young so I would not worry about anything - just enjoy learning your body.
Lurker
0 likes
chatnstroke thanks, for the info. I never knew that. When I stroke myself I don't edge I'll just bust off 3 or 4 times. But when I have sex I do, do this edging thing without knowing what it was. I just tell myself not to cum and holding it back long enough the feeling goes away. And sometimes when I do actually cum during sex I'll cum more than once. Not that rare for me, and it makes the woman think I have these super gaint loads. Though that type of thing doesn't happen when I do it myself. I'm going to try this edging thing. See how I like it. I didn't know about that kegel thing neither. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.
Lurker
0 likes
Guest, you should keep practicing. And edging is a good bet. If the woman bitches at you for slowing down during the actual fucking or stopping to let it die back down, just ask her, "Do you want more fucking or do you want me to cum now? Make your choice because it's gotta go one way or the other." Good luck with your issue.