Giving or receiving oral

last reply
54 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like to give or receive oral sex?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I almost prefer to give than receive, unless my partner is as good at it as I am! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Bothsmile:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love to go down on a lovely lady nothing finer than eating a freshly shaven pussy mmmm yummo don't get me wrong I do love to receive a good blow job but I much prefer to give and if you do you shall receive
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I almost prefer to give than receive, unless my partner is as good at it as I am! ;-)

I'm As Good As Some, Better Than Most!!
Lurker
0 likes
Both. The only way I REALLY cum is on his tongue. Sucking cock is my favorite thing!
Lurker
0 likes
Both for sure - both giving and receiving is such an intimate act - just love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer giving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both.
Preferably at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like receiving, but prefer to give. Absolutely love munching on a sweet pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me there is nothing better than to give and pleasure my lover than performing oral on her !!!! MMM , I love it
Lurker
0 likes
Both.
I do love to receive of course. Who doesnt?
However, pleasing my partner with my mouth is such a turn on for me. I love to have him lay back and relax and allow me to please him and only him. To watch and hear him as his arousal grows, knowing I am making him feel this way with the power of my mouth and tongue. Very sexy.
One of my favorite things to do for sure.
0 likes
Both. Eating a pussy or sucking a cock arouses me (well, arouses both of us, I suppose); being sucked gets me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a giver but will never pass up a Bj
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I really like to give, to feel I am a direct contributor to someone else's pleasure, while I also enjoy how they taste and respond. I like to receive, but giving in that case has to be the other person's idea. I do not beg, nor get bent out of shape if someone is feeling lazy. It is enough to be with someone in an intimate connecting way.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Both,it should be shared
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to receive, and I DGAF how it makes me look.

Let me make that a DGAFF.

I added a flying to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to give until she begs me to stop so that I can fuck her. Will never knock back a blow job though
Lurker
0 likes
Why not both/and rather than either/or? Each has different pleasures and delights...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
Why not both/and rather than either/or? Each has different pleasures and delights...

I agree I love a goood 69!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down on a woman. Not a fan of giving or receiving head to a guy other than as a relatively brief part of foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving... giving... giving!

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by jordanballer42
Do you like to give or receive oral sex?

Yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
loooooove receiving it! but i also love a nice cock or pussy in my mouth sooooooooo ... both!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I am a very giving person, but I know how to receive properly too.

It's all about attitude.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a giver, but only shaved.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Pure giver. I could go all day talking about how much I LOVE eating pussy but I would be a week writing.
Lurker
0 likes
love it x
Lurker
0 likes
Love it both ways with girls