Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what interracial relationships are common in your area?

last reply
21 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
white men with asian women?
black men with white women?

also if possible give a description of your area such as what country and what region of that country (eg: USA but live in California), said if possible because I understand some may not want to do that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
white women,black men

england,london area
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I live in a college town, and I rent to a lot of mixed race couples who have come in from all around the world to teach at the university: Black males with white and Asian women, White males with black women, Asian men with white women. Inter-racial couples are very common in my neck of the woods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rocksnakedude
white women,black men

england,london area

how common are pakistani or south asian men with white women in your country?
0 likes
Indian/Pakistani/Malay/Filipino men with white women, and vice versa. Black men with every hue of woman you can think of, and again, vice versa. Central American men with white women, and vice versa. We have a very diverse community because of Google and Microsoft.

Pacific Northwest, USA and Canada (Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
the most common is that by far outnumbers every other is: black men/ white women.

United States-Washington
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the most common is that by far outnumbers every other is: black men/ white women.

United States-Washington
Head Penguin
0 likes
I have a friend whose father is Japanese and whose mother is English. Her partner has parents from Baluchistan. Their skin tone is about the same.

United Kingdom.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Indian/Pakistani/Malay/Filipino men with white women, and vice versa. Black men with every hue of woman you can think of, and again, vice versa. Central American men with white women, and vice versa.

this for my location
also add a huge island(Haitian/Jamaican/Cuban/ect) presence Many Creoles. You are as likely to hear Spainish, French, or English down here.
we have a diverse background because of, well its Florida and EVERY one moves here from somewhere else. except like maybe the 10% native Floridian population
Clumeleon
0 likes
Almost everyone around here (central Scotland) is white, so there's no interracial relationship that is particularly common.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I often see skunks humping squirrels in my neighborhood, if that counts.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by clum
Almost everyone around here (central Scotland) is white, so there's no interracial relationship that is particularly common.

Non red headed whites getting with gingers is considered interracial I read.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Non red headed whites getting with gingers is considered interracial I read.

No one goes out with gingers.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by clum

Yup, that's true..

I once snogged a Pakistani boy. That's as close as I've gotten.

(I HAVE dated a couple of ginger guys in my time though!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

this for my location
also add a huge island(Haitian/Jamaican/Cuban/ect) presence Many Creoles. You are as likely to hear Spainish, French, or English down here.
we have a diverse background because of, well its Florida and EVERY one moves here from somewhere else. except like maybe the 10% native Floridian population

so you are in florida and you see indian, filipino, and those kinds of guys with white women?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Writingguy

so you are in florida and you see indian, filipino, and those kinds of guys with white women?

I've seen it, although admittedly, typically, its more the Filipino women with white boys. but hey, I'm a nurse, I work with a LOT of Filipino men and women, and wouldn't think twice about going out with a co worker, if I thought they were a decent guy/girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New Zealand is totally Multiculture, I think the question would be more like " what same racial relationships are common in your area?" Honestly I don't see what the big thing is around this subject, however i live in country that tries to win the racial war. not saying we don't have one but we try to live above it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in the bay area btw.

lots of

1. asian women with white men
2. latinos with white women
3. black guys with latinas
4. black guys with asian girls

I am starting to see asian men with white women relationships rise (especially if it involves south asians)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Atlanta & north Georgia (USA).

A lot of white-black relationships both black male-white female & white male-black female. That is very common here. There are 'interracial couples' in my close social clique. Before I was married I dated girls that were black, white, asian, & hispanic. They were nearly all born in the USA, so culturally like me.

We also have a fast growing Asian and Hispanic population and there are relationships involving all racial combinations.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I often see skunks humping squirrels in my neighborhood, if that counts.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nor cal has a lot of interracial gay couples
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

More white women with black.men here