More than 24 hrs and still no word on my stories

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have submitted a couple of stories, its been more than 24, in fact more than 48 hrs, and still I have no word on them
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Writingguy
I have submitted a couple of stories, its been more than 24, in fact more than 48 hrs, and still I have no word on them

first. please only submit one story at a time. your second story won't even show up in our que until the first one is verified, and if it's a second part, and the first part is rejected, that causes the awkwardness of part 2 possibly being posted before part one. second. stories are processed in the order they came in, unless, of course, you're a gold member, in which case they get priority. when the work load is light, that means we can verify stories very quickly. when it's as heavy as it has been lately, it takes a little time. 48 hours in not an unreasonable amount of time for our volunteer modding staff to get to your story, read it carefully for issues and either verify it or send it back for editing. if you have any future complaints, feel free to send them directly to me so we can deal with them. thank you.

sprite,
senior mod@LushStories.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Love ya sprite :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well actually they were two separate stories and I submitted both

the second 24 hrs after the 1st

they were long too since I have been working on them for a month

thanks for the help though
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Writingguy
well actually they were two separate stories and I submitted both

the second 24 hrs after the 1st

they were long too since I have been working on them for a month

thanks for the help though

no problem. like i said, tho, the second one won't even show up in our que until after the first one is taken care of. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
still no word on either one
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Writingguy
still no word on either one

Patience is a virtue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I submitted one about 24 hours ago myself, and I haven't heard anyhting about mine either. I just want to make sure that it was received, and didn't get lost or something
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Mei92
I submitted one about 24 hours ago myself, and I haven't heard anyhting about mine either. I just want to make sure that it was received, and didn't get lost or something

We have your story; it has not been lost. We're dealing with a high volume of submissions at the moment. Thanks for your patience.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mei92

not sure why people expect stories to be turned around in 24 hours. as Clum said, patience is a virtue. smile

Head Nurse
0 likes
Further, If speed is of the essence, you might consider a gold membership. This puts your story at the top of the queue (yeap, cutting in front of those who have had there story submitted long before).