Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I would like to know you thoughts on something interesting.

last reply
42 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read a thread asking if women thought about others while they had sex. I'm alway trying to do my best to keep the woman I am sex'n in love. I believe in 24/7 foreplay. Weather it be touching her on the hand, talking to her about the things she wants me to say to her, or just asking her to give me a sexy pic of her when we are not together. Even with all that effort, nothing is for sure. My question is do you think the women I have made love to have thought about other guys or women? Please give a reason to your answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly?

You serious want US to tell YOU want your EXES were thinking during SEX?

Sounds like something my ex husband would ask when he had gone off his medication - so like hell I'm going to answer that question and create hell in someone else's life.
Lurker
0 likes
Sweet man, don't trouble your pretty little mind about what we think about when we are having love...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by vines
I read a thread asking if women thought about others while they had sex. I'm alway trying to do my best to keep the woman I am sex'n in love. I believe in 24/7 foreplay. Weather it be touching her on the hand, talking to her about the things she wants me to say to her, or just asking her to give me a sexy pic of her when we are not together. Even with all that effort, nothing is for sure. My question is do you think the women I have made love to have thought about other guys or women? Please give a reason to your answer.

Yes, I do believe they have had thoughts about other guys, women, inanimate objects, their taxes, a root canal, etc. while being sexed down by you.

As for the reason(s), I'd be happy to divulge. But unfortunately, a day only consists of 24 hours.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
99.9% chance they have definitely thought of something other than you whilst getting sex/sexual gestures from you, whether it be TV, what's for tea, work, sleep, a celeb etc etc the list is endless but I know my mind can wander especially if foreplay lasts for a long time! Don't worry about I am pretty sure 99.9% of people let their minds wander whilst in the middle of sexual things.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
To get max pleasure frm sex. We women fantasys about the perfect sex which is never in real.
So its normal and even men fuck dream models in fantasy while fucking wives.
We should accept as normal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines

You're serious, aren't you? How the hell would anyone know what your GF(s) is thinking when she has sex with you, even if she is thinking!

Do you think they do? And if so why? Do you feel like you don't satisfy them?
Lurker
0 likes
This one I can answer with absolute honesty...

FOR MYSELF, I have NEVER, in the moment, fantasized about someone else. Not ever.

(I'm always VERY in the moment...)

Have They???

Frankly, who cares?

(Maybe they have! But does it really matter? If she cums and I get loved and cuddled and smiled at at the end of it... Then Go Girl...)

I ONCE, in the company of a dinner table full of girls, (in that I was cooking them dinner) stated that I knew for a fact that NONE of my partners had ever faked an orgasm with me... I mean, I KNEW that...

Neighbours called the POLICE they laughed so loudly...

(And ONE of them was my GF at the time...)

Women. Bitches. Gotta luv 'em.

xx Steph

(And if you can cum for me while imagining Johnny Depp then you deserve an award!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

This one I can answer with absolute honesty...

FOR MYSELF, I have NEVER, in the moment, fantasized about someone else. Not ever.

(I'm always VERY in the moment...)

Have They???

Frankly, who cares?

(Maybe they have! But does it really matter? If she cums and I get loved and cuddled and smiled at at the end of it... Then Go Girl...)

I ONCE, in the company of a dinner table full of girls, (in that I was cooking them dinner) stated that I knew for a fact that NONE of my partners had ever faked an orgasm with me... I mean, I KNEW that...

Neighbours called the POLICE they laughed so loudly...

(And ONE of them was my GF at the time...)

Women. Bitches. Gotta luv 'em.

xx Steph

(And if you can cum for me while imagining Johnny Depp then you deserve an award!)

But how would you know if they had faked or not? LOL

It's possible they did fake and you thought it was real..just saying..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

But how would you know if they had faked or not? LOL

It's possible they did fake and you thought it was real..just saying..

AS IF!!!!!!!!

(But you got my point exactly!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

AS IF!!!!!!!!

(But you got my point exactly!)

xx SF

laughs and blushes..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines
My question is do you think the women I have made love to have thought about other guys or women?

I don't want to be cruel but honestly if you seemed as insecure while having sex with them as you do in your post here then I would definitely say yes they did have thoughts of other men or women. I know that for me a self confident man is a much more appealing than one who questions his own abilities.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

laughs and blushes..

YOU LAUGH AND BLUSH!!!!!!

(If I'm the ONLY GUY IN THE WORLD who has never experienced a Fake Female Orgasm I WANT A BADGE!!!!!!!)

xx SF

Nicola: "... ... ... ..."

Me: "Fuck You..."

Nicola: "I'm not convinced you've ever experienced a REAL one... Just saying..."

Me: "OH COME ON???!!!???"

Nicola: "Birthday rules... I can say what I like..."

Me: "WHO MADE THESE RULES??????"

Nicola: "My site, Love..."

Me: "... ... ... "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines
My question is do you think the women I have made love to have thought about other guys or women?

yes, she is.

she is thinking of tim falconer, the boy she went to school with oh so many years ago. she still remembers his curly locks, and wonders what he's up to. when you move inside her, she closes her eyes and imagines that they are together.

curiously, she imagines that they are building bird houses and having liverwurst sandwiches in her dad's garage.

it's weird.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines

yes, she is.

she is thinking of tim falconer, the boy she went to school with oh so many years ago. she still remembers his curly locks, and wonders what he's up to. when you move inside her, she closes her eyes and imagines that they are together.

curiously, she imagines that they are building bird houses and having liverwurst sandwiches in her dad's garage.

it's weird.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

(If I'm the ONLY GUY IN THE WORLD who has never experienced a Fake Female Orgasm I WANT A BADGE!!!!!!!)

xx SF

Nicola: "I'm not convinced you've ever experienced a REAL one... Just saying..."

Ha ha ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
99.9% chance they have definitely thought of something other than you whilst getting sex/sexual gestures from you, whether it be TV, what's for tea, work, sleep, a celeb etc etc the list is endless but I know my mind can wander especially if foreplay lasts for a long time! Don't worry about I am pretty sure 99.9% of people let their minds wander whilst in the middle of sexual things.

haha I didn't ask about everyday thoughts. I will tell you of course when I sex a woman for the first time that without a doubt they have thoughts about the day to day. However, as it goes on their thoughts become more about cumming. And the more times we have sex together the more they begin to realize they can cum as much as me if the focus on what's happening. Moving a little one way or another. Asking me to stop if any need quick rest. Holding me at the right depth. Sometimes a girl likes it all in, sometimes much less is more than enough. All these things require the woman's imput. It is kind of a sneaky trick I use to condition any would be partner to think about cumming on a dick. Because naturally, most woman think about satisfying their partner, not about cumming all over his dick.

Quote by pink_pussy
To get max pleasure frm sex. We women fantasys about the perfect sex which is never in real.
So its normal and even men fuck dream models in fantasy while fucking wives.
We should accept as normal

I agree this is how most women think going into sex. Read the above statement I made. I find the biggest struggle at first is breaking down the woman's willpower. So she is so exhausted that she really can't think of much anything. Once that happens things become more primal and her body starts thinking for her. This process changes thought process to be more geared toward sex when sex or impending sex starts.

Quote by Nikki703

You're serious, aren't you? How the hell would anyone know what your GF(s) is thinking when she has sex with you, even if she is thinking!

Do you think they do? And if so why? Do you feel like you don't satisfy them?

*smiles* I didn't ask you to tell me what they were thinking or think during sex. I alone can best answer that question. Asked what dovyou think they were thinking at the time. Now allow me to answer your questions. When they first see me they think I am good looking. After a while: they think they want to fuck me. When I do whip out my dick for the first time they think: that's a good size dick. When I starting doing them theyvthink: going through the motions. After working their body to the point where they are trying to catch their breath they think: this is taking forever I might as well try and cum other wise this is going to be boring. And as I keep going to the point where they're asking for a break, thinking: I just came?! (For many girls their first climax ever can come as a surprise and isn't that good.) And after seening one another for a while and having sex a few times shes start to think: he's big and he knows what he is doing but he definitely needs my help if we are going to get through this together. That is what I think women think when having sex with me. On to your question about if I think I satisfy my partner. Man, that is a thougn one to answer. It is so difficult to satisfy a woman. Sex wise yes. As for over all I don't. I just take it day by day.

Big Hair Bitch, you just can't say something and not give a reason. That is just not fair.
-----------
So far all your thoughts have been very interesting. Keep them coming I always enjoy gaining insight.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

yes, she is.

it's weird.

This one I like...

(I KNOW, but not 'cos of THAT!)

xx SF

Because she's smart and funny...

Everyone: "So the red hair and big boobs have nothing to do with it?"

Me: "Fuck You All..."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I am unable to know for sure as I have not slept with you in RL.. LOL

laughs harder....

I would take cyber though! LOL

Lurker
0 likes
what happened to your poetry corner vines?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr

I don't want to be cruel but honestly if you seemed as insecure while having sex with them as you do in your post here then I would definitely say yes they did have thoughts of other men or women. I know that for me a self confident man is a much more appealing than one who questions his own abilities.

This is a very intriguing response. I think many woman see me as lacking confidences. I am not the brash type. I don't go around showing my dick to women I find attractive. The appearance of confidence can be deceiving for confidence is complex. For me, what women come perceive as lack of confidence is in truth mindfulness and consideration. The reason I think that is because guys that are confident in their fuck act differently than I do. And guys that are not as confident in that area act closer to the way I do. Ironically my demeanor has attracted some real nymphos. They are dissatisfied with being unsatisfied by their partner(s) because their craving for sex is just so much higher than most other people's. So they change their tactic in looking for a love-mate. Instead they start looking for a nice guy that will take the time to understnad them and build a relationship that doesn't need sex. And that's when they pick up on me and my nice guy-ways. When that happens my little tactic of breaking the girl down becomes my worse nightmare because when you break a nympho (man or woman) down to that primal point you are playing into their hand. That's what they are looking for and thrive on.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I am unable to know for sure as I have not slept with you in RL.

i have. it was the nicest fake orgasm i've ever experienced.

Nic: just cause i'm mean to him, doesn't mean you have to be.

Me: i just can't help myself sometimes. it's sort of a learned response. like Pavlov's dogs when they hear the buzzer.

Nic: it's a bell, you ditzy blonde.

Me: sorry? i didn't hear anything!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Daddy's sweetheart that other thread is doing just fine. Keep pop'n in to add new great posts.
Sprite you told me it was the best ten fake orgasms you ever had. *shrugs his shoulders* well I better get back to it. Those fake orgasm aren't going to make themselves happen. *starts to undo his pants.*
Lurker
0 likes
Damn chuckie-poo no need to be rude. *he wraps his arms around Chuck's* don't you love me chuckie-poo?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines

*smiles* I didn't ask you to tell me what they were thinking or think during sex.

Of course you did. You asked if we thought they were THINKING about other guys when they had sex with you. And once again, how would I or anyone else know what or who they were thinking about. But I am beginning to think maybe they were!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by vines
Please give a reason to your answer.

Answer:

Reason: cuz I think you have too much time or drugs on your hands.

Your questions and how you've written your OP and subsequent posts says this to me:

You think very highly of yourself .... bordering on perhaps delusional.
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki703, I ask if "you" (people of lush) thought they we're thinking about other men. I didn't asks if they were. Big difference. And beside if I wanted to know that I would just ask myself. I know the answer for I was with the women. I wanted to learn yours all thoughts on the subject.The reason is because it would give me insight on how various women view sex with an average man. I assume women view me as an average man. I have no tattos, my looks are average, and my height is around average. Does that mean I think I am average? No, I don't think that. I think women that don't know me and just look at what's on the outside see an average man. Women always have those brains of their working over time. If he does this that means this. If he says something like this it means this. Nikkie if I were to judge you the same way girls judge guys; based on your forum posts, you like a man who is strong and who holds you very frimly to the point where his hand impressions maybe left on your skin. You definitely do not want a guy with a big cock at the same time you definitely don't want a little guy either. And you want a guy that is melo and not up-tight or high-strung. Now you're thinking how does he know that! The answer is simple my dear, my dick got magic powers.

add on: VanGogh sorry I am not fully following. But I do agree I do think very highly of myself. However, how I think myself to be doesn't hamper my interactions with my love or other people. As for the drug thing or time thing please explain. While these thought may seem deep, super thought out ideas, for me they are merely run of the mill. Not much time or effort needed on my part. Now if someone could challenge me with a strong line of thought then maybe. But that is rare. And I am not boasting. Just a boring truth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have YOU ever thought about someone else while having sex?
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
No I have not. And I am not just saying that because it is the politically correct thing to say. Paying, attention to her body is a full time thing. Because I find, women they hide the most intimate things from even the guy they love the most. Things such as if their is a weird thing that gets her off, or you're fucking her too hard. She will hide these things so I always have to pay attention.