Do You Need to do An Audio Story to get the Omnium Badge

last reply
15 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hi:

I was just wondering to receive this badge do you need to do an Audio story or is that not a requirement?

Please advise,
Mysteria
xo
Clumeleon
0 likes
No. Example: Banes1.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum
No. Example: Banes1.

Wouldn't the new vocalist badge now be a requirement?

Edit: I've asked Gav to clarify.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Audios are great! biggrin Or so I'm told. Or maybe they said MY audios were great. *shrugs* Something was great. Maybe I'm great? Greatness is great, right?

You ever notice if you say the world great a lot, it sounds funny? Even in your head. Great great great...

Okay, I'm leaving now. :3

I know, you're thinking it. Great!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Audios are great! biggrin Or so I'm told. Or maybe they said MY audios were great. *shrugs* Something was great. Maybe I'm great? Greatness is great, right?

You ever notice if you say the world great a lot, it sounds funny? Even in your head. Great great great...

Okay, I'm leaving now. :3

I know, you're thinking it. Great!

Well If I need one, maybe you could do one for me......Miss Poppet....xo
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The vocalist badge has nothing to do with the Omnium badge. As long as you have a story in every category, you should be fine.

The Audio Stories section isn't it's own category, so it's not considered as part of the requirements needed for the Omnium badge. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't want to sound as a smart-ass here, but Omnium is badge given to writers who publish stories in all categories. Vocalist doesn't apply to it, the same neither is bug slayer badge, greeter, autobiographer and so on.

ah, Callisto beat me to it for a second smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

The vocalist badge has nothing to do with the Omnium badge. As long as you have a story in every category, you should be fine.

The Audio Stories section isn't it's own category, so it's not considered as part of the requirements needed for the Omnium badge. smile

You're quite right, wasn't thinking.

Thanks, Callisto.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Well If I need one, maybe you could do one for me......Miss Poppet....xo

I so would. xx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it....xoxoox
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I've read the rest of the thread now, but when I read this I was like, "What the fuck is she talking about?"

True story.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I find it starts to grate on you...

*tumbleweed*
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by clum
I find it starts to grate on you...

*tumbleweed*

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum

I've read the rest of the thread now, but when I read this I was like, "What the fuck is she talking about?"

True story.

Shuddup, you.

I got distracted by boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Shuddup, you.

I got distracted by boobs.

Darned bedroom mirrors...

xx SF

(And put some fucking clothes on, Missy!)
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Darned bedroom mirrors...

xx SF

(And put some fucking clothes on, Missy!)

Speak to GT. It's her fault.