masterbating

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does or has anyone masturbated driving down the highway or in town or is it just me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I love to multi task, I need a lot of stimulants to bring myself off, the highway would not be a very safe place for anyone if I did it while driving...My mind would not be on the road at all.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope, sure haven't.

Also, mod, please fix the title of this thread. *cringes* Please?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure driving and multi-tasking are a good idea, especially in traffic. The problem with masturbating to climax while driving the car is that it would take more and more of my attention and I would be a bigger and bigger liability. However, there have been times when my fantasies have been working overtime and I have had to stop, find somewhere quiet, and do what needs to be done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yea, set the cruise control, slide my pants down, and enjoy. Done it many times driving between Tx. and Cal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never. wouldn't it be hard? (no pun intended?)
Chuckanator
0 likes
It is masturbating not masterbating first of all. Nope I don't while driving. I was told it causes blindness. Going blind while driving is risky.
0 likes
This will, of course, be one of the benefits of the self-driving cars. Makes road sex easier, too. Hurry up, Google!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am on a long drive I will often get myself naked from the waist down. I usually have a skirt on the floor down by my feet so that if I need to stop I can quickly cover up. But uncovered like that makes masturbating fun, especially if I have a lovely fantasy going
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
This will, of course, be one of the benefits of the self-driving cars. Makes road sex easier, too. Hurry up, Google!

Five years later and self-driving cars don't seem to be any closer, though my 2017 CR-V does have some neat semi-self-driving features like adaptive cruise and lane-keeping assist.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Is there something about driving that makes you horny?

"Hey check out that sexy RV going ten miles under the limit in the passing lane! Oh man, I'm so hard thinking about all this traffic! That 'Jesus Saves' billboard makes me just have to whip it out right here! I'm going to blow my load just looking at the golden arches of that service center I'm passing now."

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.