Login

when masturbating what do you do to bring you off

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I start with a fantasy, very specific... and play it out in my mind while my fingers dance on my clit. The better the fantasy, the less I have to manually stimulate my sex. Three to five minutes later... orgasm!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Imagine the sluttiest things I've done and want to do while moving my fingures over my slit. insert while imagining much bigger guys manhandling me and and having their way with me
Tasnova Aamir
Lurker
0 likes
I have a whole mental library of fantasies, some are just the product of a rich and rather naughty imagination while others are built around actual events or what actual events might have become. These are a crucial component of touching and playing with myself. I climax very easily so put the two together in a variety of ways and that delicious sensation of falling off the edge of the world into sheer delight will find its way to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a whole mental library of fantasies, some are just the product of a rich and rather naughty imagination while others are built around actual events or what actual events might have become. These are a crucial component of touching and playing with myself. I climax very easily so put the two together in a variety of ways and that delicious sensation of falling off the edge of the world into sheer delight will find its way to me.
0 likes
Much like the things the ladies said above me, my alone time/Happy Time is a time for relaxing and allowing my mind to fantasize. I paint the mental picture in a dreamlike fantasy that can be realistic or fantastic and then just enjoy the tension that builds to the naughty fruitition. I have a select library of scenarios, too, ones that I will build upon, stories, kinks, and scenes that I use over and over and may add to or expound. There are new ones from time to time. I return to old thoughts that make me horny because some I like more than others and I enjoy revisiting them or my mind goes there. My thoughts are colourful and exotic a lot... sometimes it is simple pleasure and very base and carnal, even taboo, and other times it is an elaborate and detailed setting that evokes emotion and builds like a story chapter where I am the main protagonist.

This is what builds the most pleasure for me as my physical arousal increases I stimulate and pleasure my clitoris with a finger- this is the usual way for me.

Or I am talking on the phone to my bf- sometimes he tells me a story... sometimes he just begins and that turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Fantasy is it. Emagine something so forbidden. Think about acting passed out and lay on your bed legs apart and friend partying in other room sees you. He comes in the room looking and shuts the door. He touches you easy to make sure you won't wake up. Then he licks your pussy a little. He takes out his dick that's so horny he's ready to go. He gets between your legs and you are praying he is gonna try it. He gets in a position to ease his dick inside you and you respond just enough to give him a go ahead. He gets you going so good you come to and say harder I want it. Don't Stop. Give it to me hard. Then you have fantasized until you are ready to go out side at night and sit on the porch and masterbate until you limp to bed. That's how.