Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do you insert things into your vagina or just simply play with your clit when masturbating?

last reply
192 replies
31.3k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious about this as 99% of the time I will just rub my clit when masturbating until I orgasm. When I masturbate I rarely ever insert my fingers or toys I just rub my clit. I wondered if anyone else does this?
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm mostly a clit person too, but sometimes it feels good having something in there - I love having my man's fingers inside me, but it isn't the same with my own!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I go for the clit most of the time. But sometimes it's nice to have something in there.
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Lurker
1 like
I love stimulating my clit but theres also other occassions when you want to feel something inside you and not just yours fingers.......mmmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
There are times when your fingers aren't enough. If your lover isn't there with a strap? A girl has needs.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If I'm using just my hands, I only play with my clit. If I'm using toys, I like a vibrator, but I own ones that have attached clit simulators, so it is still getting where I want it the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. Sometimes just rub my clit, other times insert fingers or toy. But its best when I use a toy that hits my clit and G-Spot at same time! WOW!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is all about the mood, it want a quick cum then just concentrate on the clit. If I want it to last then I will use a vibrator to make it last and then add the clit for the finish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood. Sometimes just rubbing my clit is enough and sometimes I have to use my fingers/toys.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I"m greedy and do both smile

xxx
Lurker
0 likes
if its on a weekend and i have enough time at hand, i always prefer clit-play. Depends on my mood too.
Lurker
1 like
Clit. Sometimes I put my finger between my pussy lips, but not inside it. I'm still a virgin and I'm saving that for my love.
Lurker
0 likes
I mainly just rub my clit and play with my boobs, occasionally might put fingers inside or a toy, though I rarely use toys to masturbate.
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
I am curious about this as 99% of the time I will just rub my clit when masturbating until I orgasm. When I masturbate I rarely ever insert my fingers or toys I just rub my clit. I wondered if anyone else does this?

I am like you - same smile

Works well enough for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
far and away more times using just fingers stimulating my clit
Lurker
0 likes
I use toys but it depends on my mood most of the time. I use my but plug quite often regardless
Lurker
0 likes
I use toys or what is handy at the time
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Any clit play gets me dripping wet and then I have to slide some fingers in. I love the way it feels, how hot that pussy is, how silky smooth it is. So for me it is BOTH each and every time I masturbate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mostly my clit, but once I'm real close I think I always slip a finger in and out. At that point it's just kind of instinctual. I have a small penis shaped vib that if I use that I will insert it more than my fingers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
far and away more times using just fingers stimulating my clit

For a quick cum that's what I do.....if taking my time, fingers & toys go inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
less insertion, more outside play for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a matter of what you hope to accomplish. At times, I'll insert 2 fingers and curl them using my thumb to gently caress my clit. Other times, I just like the sensation of rubbing the labia and clit lightly. But the outcome is always the same, a nice orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually have a dildo in my pussy, while I have a special toy used for my clitty
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly outside play, either using fingers or a vibe. Every so often, I will slip something inside, but mostly just outside/clit.
Lurker
0 likes
Both but clit drives me over the edge
Lurker
1 like
My curiosity has driven me to use some objects(aside from my dildo)
Prolific Writer
1 like
I only use vibrators. Hardly ever use my fingers.

I guess I like the vibrations too...

Lol..
Lurker
0 likes
I mostly use just my fingers stimulating my clit. Only sometimes use my vib.