Bisexual/Lesbian sexual encounter in Derbyshire UK

last reply
10 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is there anyone in Derbyshire looking for a random hook up? I really want to know what it's like to have sex with a woman before I'm tied down with my boyfriend. As you can tell I'm very inexperienced so I have no ideasmile thank you for reading :)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hiya smile

I am kind of looking for the same thing, just a bit of no strings experimenting before settling down. I am from Birmingham, 26, very femme, slim.

It would be great if you want to chat!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Y'all make sure you're both women before you go meeting up with anyone. Psychos abound. Use common sense and be safe.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Y'all make sure you're both women before you go meeting up with anyone. Psychos abound. Use common sense and be safe.

This.

Especially if you're pregnant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Very good advice. If you do decide to hook up, at least take a good amount of time getting to know each other online first and make sure you meet in a crowded public place.

Good Luck and if you do, hope you both enjoy your first girl/girl experience!! And of course please tell us all about it afterward! Just kidding..................well sort of! HAHA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm still really nervous about it all xD not found anyone yetsad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I'm a guy with a girls subject but if you don't mind heresy 2 cents. I agree with all of the above. Do plenty of research on whomever you find. Chat with them allot and ask specific questions about their area if you can find that out. Be doubly sure they are women.

There seems to be plenty of Brits here who would be willing to help or even become your new woman partner. Now maybe they are not in Derbyshire proper but maybe close. Be patient looking.

Don't rule out that BF might not mind you being bisexual. It's a very hot turn on for me. You'll have to approach the subject with a bit of caution but don't rule that out.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Gary. aka. JB
Cheers,

"JB"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I shall don't worry, I'll do plenty of research before I rush into something like this. I don't want my boyfriend to be a part of it I want to do it on my own. I know that sounds selfish but it's something I need to do on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ActingOut
I shall don't worry, I'll do plenty of research before I rush into something like this. I don't want my boyfriend to be a part of it I want to do it on my own. I know that sounds selfish but it's something I need to do on my own.

I don't know why you don't find a women's gay bar in Derbys or Notts. At least you can see who you are chatting to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'll have a look around derbysmile thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
There are too many ways to be tricked. Buy your own drinks and meet at a crowded diner, or something.