How many times can you cum in 1 hour?

last reply
35 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
That's a little tough, it depends on my mood of the day and how good it went. But i can usually do it at least twice. The most i've ever done it in an hour was five.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually just twice...
Lurker
0 likes
A lot if I use my vibe. Only 4 to 5 times with a real cock...
Lurker
0 likes
A lot if I use my vibe. Only 4 to 5 times with a real cock...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My former Dom and Domme got me to cum 8 Times in under an hour before deciding I needed a break
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it depends on whether they are solo or partnered -- solo I can orgasm 6-7 times in an hour
Lurker
0 likes
8 for sure, probably more when I was younger and didn't stop the "progression" while it was going.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it easier for women to have a higher number than guys, me most was 3 to 4 but usually 2 to 3 times
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it easier for women to have a higher number than guys, me most was 3 to 4 but usually 2 to 3 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess that depends on how long the story is that I'm reading on Lush.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If my goal was to see how many times I could the answer would be about 5. I would rather see how many times I could make her cum!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the younger me, probably 3 or 4 times. Now I'd probably come twice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three times would pull me up
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Clumeleon
0 likes
I reckon I could probably just about push myself to four, with the right stimulation/stimulus. That would be me on my last legs though. Two would be comfortable, if I want to really enjoy them.

You see, and I assume it's the same for most guys, even though I can get an erection again soon after orgasm (if not maintain it), it takes an increasingly long time to reach another (it's probably an exponential curve). Also, penis sensitivity after orgasm may make it difficult to sustain prolonged stimulation.

Some guys envy women multiple orgasms, but I don't think my heart could take it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i know ive done 4 before, the third one felt the best, the forth was kind of painful because nothing really came out.
The Engineer
0 likes
I guess the most i ever made myself cum was 3 times...by the time for 4th my cock was so exhausted i couldn't get it up
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I've done four, but three is where it should really stop. I can get hard after cumming a third time, but I'm getting nothing out of it. I'd much rather have one intense orgasm every night of the week than multiple orgasms of declining pleasure in an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can enjoy up to seven or eight on my Sybian. After that it becomes so intense it is a little painful.
Four or five if my girlfriend is down on me orally and she can last that long.
As many as as he can last long enough to give me. Probably four would be testing him.
Multiples - I have endured three, and two are not unusual.
I have managed to get my bf to cum four times in the hour by hand but it is beginning to hurt him then, despite heaps of lube. He enjoys it though.
0 likes
1-2 an hour nowadays, but I think managed 4 at times when I was younger. I need a good 2 hours to really enjoy multiple orgasms anymore.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by clum

Some guys envy women multiple orgasms, but I don't think my heart could take it.

Neither did I. Happily, I was wrong!

To answer the question, I'm not sure. I've never set out to clock myself, but I have lost track of time and tried to remember later. I think I was up to eight once. (and got nothing accomplished in real life that day)
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if I don't include multiple orgasms, probably twice. I cum pretty hard and my clit gets very sensitive, so I can't handle more than that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on who I'm with. Last time it was about nine or ten times. Generally, if I'm putting my mind to it, two or three. If I'm not trying too hard or I'm not really bothered, just once. Really just does depend on the circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its hard for me to cum more than once in an hour. i really like to take my time when im with myself and make myself shoot huge loads. and if im fucking a woman i love to make it last for as long as possible. i get my kicks from giving them theres! if i can make them cum 3 to 5 times and then fill there pussy full of a huge load theres nothing compares to that!
ride em harder
Lurker
0 likes
I have had 10 orgasms in an hour.. That I was able to keep track of. It was more, but I don't know the exact number.
Lurker
0 likes
i have never counted, but i have orgasms easily and quickly....maybe someone would like to give it a try and see how many i can have
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like a fun "experiment". You may find you have a panel of willing Lushies to see if we can help you with a record.
Lurker
0 likes
Multiple.............. All i can say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had 4 in one hour... that was a fun night