Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Women Really Enjoy Nipple Clamps? If so, why?

last reply
22 replies
26.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, ladies. The question is because it looks SO painful. What is the pleasure aspect of having nipple clamps applied?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by profinmo
Hi, ladies. The question is because it looks SO painful. What is the pleasure aspect of having nipple clamps applied?

to some, pain is pleasure. simple as that

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pain is a stimulant. It creates a sense of immediacy like no other kind of stimulation. It is used frequently in dom(me)/sub relationships as proof of obedience, trust, and humility. But as Rachel has implied, the boundaries between pain and pleasure are sometimes indefinite, depending upon one's psychological make-up. ...and God, does it feel good when you take them OFF! ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't, not into pain at all outside of a nice spanking when I'm a bad girl!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't, though some women enjoy itsmile
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3

(Check out my stories, babies xox)
Lurker
0 likes
To me i have 3 main sensitive areas but no guesses where they are lol, but my nipples are one of those areas, so i get a lot of pleasure from my nipples been touched, teased, licked and sucked, but they can also be very painful if twisted , pulled or clamped. So not for me, but as people often say it takes all sorts, but not my cup of tea. xx
0 likes
I think there is light - to moderate - to intense nipple stimulation ones, with ones more coated and geared to protect from discomfort, as well (depending on what a person is into). I have not ever worn any, and that sort of stimulation (like clothes pins) has not been my thing, but I would do it if I liked them *BECAUSE I realised that they probably are NOT painful, and NOT what they appear or as painful as they look. Mainly they are just for "show" LOL... and it adds a little weight to the nipples like devices used to strengthen a man's muscles or stretch testicles over time. Nipple clamps are kinda a femme cock-ring, from what I gather, in that they keep the nipples hard and erect, as well as gives some stimulation... that is all. It may stretch them over time, but I do not think they are nearly as medieval as they look. That evoked the same sort of reaction from me as thinking that this would be something I would definately NOT be into and dislike. I did not even like the look of it. Like many BDSM things, too~ it usually isn't what it seems or anything like first appearances.

The thought as grown on me. I am still not into pain.
BUT I DO enjoy my nipples sucked and played with in "nice" ways VERY much... very orgasmic.
I would try if wanted ... yes.

I asked my mom and was fearful getting a mamogram - then when I did, it was noooo big deal at all to me and not painful, as it has been for some women, I guess. I find that I need to form my own opinions.

These are called Japanese Clover Clamps:
They look a lil weighty for me... but a lighter weight version would be great unless some Dom wanted punishment & there are other sorts! But that is NOT my thing.

I might like a bit of jewelry... and here are some with feathers.
I will have to see if our Lush "toy" store here carries these.

If there is going to be something holding & dangling from my nipples, I want it pretty & pleasurable, not too weighty or like a roach clip.

I am sure some women like- despite the images of those wincing in pain, real or not, and wanted or not. We will have to see if I like and what I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes a little play is good, otherwise not a big fan of it.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I luv my nipples being pinched pulled n twistwd.
It gives me immense stimulation n pleasure. Also feeling of being some ones property and at his mercy is a huge turn on.
Never tried clamps. May b they give d same feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I put my nipple clips on they r small. Once they get hard off they come. I can only wear then 2 minutes, Put yes I like it.1qLMZg4htcK5TfJn
Story Verifier
0 likes
The pain aspect varies greatly between different models of nipple clamps. But nipples, from experience I'd say no matter if they female or male, are more resilient than you'd think, and the pictures out there often make it look rather painful when all that they give you are small twinges. As said, it varies. If they have rounded edges and a rubber coating, chances are that they aren't all that painful, more pulling than biting. Those with sharp edges are along the lines of clothespins, and those with teeth are definitely not for everyone and have to applied with care.

That said, I love the soft variety at the beginning of sexual play as a teasing kind of decoration on my body and a constant reminder of my nudity and subservience. If I'm high-strung with arousal, not all that far from release and with burning skin and my nipples already tingling, a slight (or sometimes not so slight) pain there makes my feelings skyrocket. I don't know if its the endorphins or something else, but there's probably a medical explanation why pain can translate into pleasure when you're aroused. The level of pain differs greatly between individuals though. I like it on the rough side, others can't stand anything more than soft bites, but I'm pretty sure the principle is there in everyone. With the more intense variety (those with teeth), there's also the mental aspect, the thrill of knowing that they could really hurt you which enforces feelings of submission. As with all bdsm practices, what happens in the mind is at least as important as what happens to the body.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I don't, not into pain at all outside of a nice spanking when I'm a bad girl!

(when AREN'T you a bad girl?) biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They look great in picture so wanted to use them but my rule is if possible try things yourself first so have two sets, can honestly say can hurt lot to start but endured long as possible the burn and feel after I found really stimulating so have now used in a photo session to great effect and model loved them, as well as her Ben Wa Balls she kept those, and before anyone asks no
I could not try those first lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

(when AREN'T you a bad girl?) biggrin

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, That was supposed to be our little secret!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy them, cause they hurt so good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the immense pleasure and pain I receive from wearing NIPPLE CLAMPS. It's the heightened anticipation of the level of sheer arousal and stimulation I feel when they are applied to my hardened yet sensitive elongated and puffy dark caramel nipples. When doing housework or the dishes I sometimes where nipple clamps to achieve a level of orgasm from nipple stimulation and the movement of my breast up and down and side to side that is truly amazing and turns me on. The sensation of my sweet, wet and warm juices that seem to effortllessly flow down the inside of my thighs feels so erotic and sensual that it causes me to retreat to the comfort of my bedroom or shower to delight in total release and ecstasy. I enjoy nipple play as a form of foreplay or during sex that takes me not only to the edge but over the edge. The clamps allow me to feel complete pleasure with a twinge of pain that causes my nipple to not only become engorged but also extremely sensitive to the touch. As a result of that sensitivity they always seem to be hard and more prounounced while feeling wonderfully aroused as they brush against the soft cotton material of my sundress or blouse I am wearing. So I guess I like wearing NIPPLE CLAMPS.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
There are many different types of nipple clamps and toys just as there are many different types of nipples and degrees of sensitivity. I never thought I would enjoy them, but did once I tried it, found I did....quite a lot. I also find that they can be an exceptionally enjoyable touch, particularly when playing with another girl. I suspect that MsObsession3 who has commented above might agree and I am trying to figure out a way to invite her over to my place to do some housework together.
Lurker
0 likes
Nipple clips are sometimes fun, not for long periods though. For myself, I have enjoyed being hooked up to an electric device more, it's more stimulating, less painful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use clothespins since I don't have proper clamps. However, I really love the pain. I found out the more pain I have on my nipples, the hornier I get. (/ω\)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

to some, pain is pleasure. simple as that

Yeah, exactly what she said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, only once... they hurt so good smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK , a man here . I am a 64 yo male widower . My wife died 5 years ago . I LOVE having my nipples played with . My wife would play with my nipples when we had sex . She would occasionally given me a hand job while sucking and licking my nipples. I play with my nipples a lot , rubbing , pitching, pulling. I have a bullet vibe that I use to tease my nipples . I have a set of clover clamps that I put on my nipples . I wear them up to 20 to 30 minutes . They hurt so good. The after effects when I take them off is amazing . The pleasure aspect of some nipple pain is a huge draw for me . So yes I love wearing nipple clamps to give myself some pain . The nipple pain aspect is a huge plus to my sexual activity when I masturbation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me add to my previous comment . I also have 2 series of Bobby pins that I use . One large set of smooth Bobby pins that I put on my nipples for a little while . A set of standard small rippled Bobby pins that I occasionally put on my nipples when I go to the store . I wear them while I am driving to the store then when I get there i reach under my shirt and slide them off which adds to the pleasure . I went to the hardware store and bought two small spring clamps and two alligator cilps. I have large nipples , the spring clamps fit completely over my nipples and I wear them for a few moments . The alligator chips I can only stand for a few seconds. My clover clamps because of my large nipples will only fit on the tips of my nipples . Occasionally , for added stimulation I will hang a wrench oh the chain connecting the clamps to add to the streatch. I love my clover clamps .