Login

clubs / hang outs or peoplet to meet

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am off work on Monday andmy wife away so I thought great I wwould love to explore my self and meet like minded people for a chat however apart from lush I have nno idea if these places exist or of they do where they are.

So my question is do they and if so where and have you been for a chat and coffee or even more (Yorkshire)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know what it's like in the UK but here in the US there are Gay campgrounds where I've always had a good time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willtryanything
I am off work on Monday andmy wife away so I thought great I wwould love to explore my self and meet like minded people for a chat however apart from lush I have nno idea if these places exist or of they do where they are.

So my question is do they and if so where and have you been for a chat and coffee or even more (Yorkshire)

I've heard that the coffee shop at Sheffield station is good, but only when the Liverpool train gets in!
The rest I'll pm, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I've heard that the coffee shop at Sheffield station is good, but only when the Liverpool train gets in!
The rest I'll pm, lol.

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willtryanything

LOL

Well OMG WTF!
I thought that Liverpool had a small scene. For a city that's roughly the same size, your place is rubbish. The LGBT scene is almost non existent.
The majority of support groups are for the university students.
There aren't many bars or clubs and only one is open on a Monday. I think you might be facing another night on Lush.
I found a couple of things that might interest you. I've sent a pm.